BY CLOROX #8 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Cleaning bleach. Great in kitchens and bathrooms. see more...

Kayla S.
Love this stuff for cleaning up the bathroom my boys use. The lemon scent isn’t bad, and way better than just straight bleach smell
Olivia B.
New Castle
I'm one of the weirdos who loves the smell of bleach. Nothing makes me feel like something is clean like soaking it in some bleach.
Cora M.
I just love the hands of lemon that this Clorox bleach offers. I always think that Clorox is good for multiple surface cleaning.
Myriam S.
Dallas, TX
It works great! And it doesn't smell so bad either. Makes my cleaning smell fresher and it gets the most toughest stains off too
Stephanie S.
My go to for cleaning unsanitary messes such as counter tops, bathrooms, etc. Also a great whitener to add to laundry detergent.
Stephanie B.
I use clorox cleaning bleach to clean everything in my house. This one has a great scent but i just love how well bleach cleans.
Julie O.
It whitens whites and smells great .. it fits me for most of my cleaning needs when it comes to killing germs and cleaning needs
Kara w.
mesa
I love this bleach for its lemony smell. It helps the clothes come out smelling lemon fresh rather than the typical bleach smell.
Melissa W.
Deatsville, AL
I use this monthly in my bathrooms! The scent is light and fresh and I know my toilets and showers are sparkling clean after use!
Lizeth S.
I use this product all over my house. The smell is great I love that it’s fresh scent. Floors, sinks, bathroom you name it.