BY CLOROX #9 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Cleaning bleach. Great in kitchens and bathrooms. see more...

Kareli S.
Pahrump, NV
Use it in my hile hpuse from the bathrooms and bathtubs to the kids room to my kitchen and dining room less bacteria to worry about
Jennifer G.
Westwego, LA
Excelente para la limpieza ya sea dentro o fuera de la casa. Limpia, quita manchas, desinfecta y a la vez elimina los malos olores.
Olivia B.
New Castle
I'm one of the weirdos who loves the smell of bleach. Nothing makes me feel like something is clean like soaking it in some bleach.
HeatherKyle B.
Brookston
I clean everything with bleach. I put it in my mop cleaner and to wipe down everything. Not pricey at all and love the lemon smell!
Taylor W.
Richmond, VA
Gets the job done when mopping up after a dog, cat, and my messy cooking skills. I could be a bit stronger but that's a preference
Lizeth S.
I use this product all over my house. The smell is great I love that it’s fresh scent. Floors, sinks, bathroom you name it.
Stephanie B.
I use clorox cleaning bleach to clean everything in my house. This one has a great scent but i just love how well bleach cleans.
Kara w.
mesa
I love this bleach for its lemony smell. It helps the clothes come out smelling lemon fresh rather than the typical bleach smell.
Melissa W.
Deatsville, AL
I use this monthly in my bathrooms! The scent is light and fresh and I know my toilets and showers are sparkling clean after use!
Myriam S.
Dallas, TX
It works great! And it doesn't smell so bad either. Makes my cleaning smell fresher and it gets the most toughest stains off too