BY CLOROX #8 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Cleaning bleach. Great in kitchens and bathrooms. see more...

Molly R.
Deltona, FL
Can’t live without bleach especially Clorox it is the best
But this with the lemon scent makes it so much more bare able
Love it
Got it at Walmart
Andrea D.
Edgewood , TX
I use bleach to clean all surfaces that are used frequently I love the fresh clean lemon scent along with the assurance that my house is germ free!
Danielle V.
I love the clean feeling and fresh scent of clorox. Having kids I need something that I know worms and kills germs. I use clorox products everyday!
Celeste U.
USA
Thank goodness they came out with a bleach that doesn't smell like chemicals. Now your kitchen and bathroom can have the pleasant scent of lemons.
Hailey A.
Grove City, OH
Bleach is amazing for cleaning. It gets rid of ants, stains, cleans the toilet, floors, and you can use it on your laundry! It’s perfect and cheap.
amber K.
Murfreesboro
I buy these same products weekly and , although I have tried other products, I come back to these brands . For the simple reason that they work.
Lauren N.
Cincinnati, OH
Bleach is bleach but it’s easier to work with when it smells a little better! It cleans my tubs and white clothes with little to no elbow grease!
Dorothea B.
I use this stuff and it’s totally worth the buy! Plus it’s not very costly so it makes it easier for me to grab a container and not feel horrible
Rosa Dejesus D.
ORLANDO, FL
I love cleaning my floors with clorox makes it feel like your floors are extra clean.I even wash my white clothes with makes the whites whiter.
Ginny A.
Glenrock , WY
I think at this point everybody is used Clorox at least once. It does a good job disinfecting. The only thing I don’t like is how toxic it is.