BY CLOROX #78 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Cleaning bleach. Great in kitchens and bathrooms. see more...

Evelyn A.
Richmond, TX
I cannot stress to much how I can never wash my white clothes without Clorox , it leaves them so white and clean it truly fights stains and it does leave a strong smell on them so make sure to use a fabric softener when washing clothes to kill the smell
Chanda R.
Copperas Cove
We use this product to clean the trashcans and the showers. I love the lemon scent. It really helps the bleach scent to not be so strong but it still smells clean. It definitely lifts those grimy stains from the trashcans and makes them look brand new!
Angela S.
waverly
Love me some clorox bleach i usually get the scented ones. I use bleach for everything. I wash my whites in this, i mop my floors, wipe my door knobs down, my sinks, toilets, pretty much everything i can. When you have 4 kids in your household, a husband, a pig, an myself you need to keep away as many germs as you can. Some people might say i use this to much but i don't think so. I do believe bleach is activated when added to water so i always do that.
Kanisha L.
canton
This product is one of my go to cleaning products. It’s very affordable and get the job done. You might have to put a little elbow work into it but your home will be left spotless. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Christina L.
Give this product a 5 out of 5 stars. I think everyone should own a bottle of Clorox in there home. It sanitizes everything and keeps
Your house smelling very good. I little bit goes a lot way so a big bottle will last you a while.
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
I am a firm believer in bleach especially with six children and trying to keep her house germ free so it’s one of my favorite cleaning products. Plus I like it in on my counter cleaners and all of that. This particular bleach I really loved and I’ve continued to buy I am a repeat consumer and will continue to buy it and I recommend it to anyone who loves to clean with bleach and just to have on hand it works great on clothes cleaning just everything.
Ailebsi E.
Orlando, fl
I use it constantly to clean in my house because it is a product that manages to remove stains, returns the white but care must be taken because it can discolor clothes or fabrics when using it. I recommend is a good cleaner
Taylor H.
Palm Harbor
Obviously avoid anything other than whites, however I use this like crazy. On my whites, on my shower, even on my concrete bathroom floor. And I will always use it. It can be a little rough on clothes but it gets them clean!
Chelsey A.
Geismar
Clorox has done wonders for my home! It keeps away all of the germs & the smell makes my home feel & smell very clean! Clorox is helpful because I have two little kids that likes to touch whatever they see & the germs spread. I've always bought Clorox & I will continue buying it!
Caitlin B.
I love Clorox anything. It’s great for cleaning and leaves the house smelling Uber fresh. Sometimes it’s a little too strong if you have little ones running around. It’s a good price and can be purchased at Walmart.