BY CLOROX #8 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Cleaning bleach. Great in kitchens and bathrooms. see more...

Natasha R.
Woodside, NY
Me and Clorox go back like babies and pacifiers. This is a must in my home. I have little ones and the germs and messes are just no match for Clorox.
Alexis M.
Chesterfield, MI
Does what it needs to do. Scent is a nice plus. Very fresh, recommend the low splash formula, your clothes will thank you. Good product, good price.
Adrianna C.
Laveen , AZ
It’s a trusted brand and gives a good clean feel to anything it’s used to sanitize my favorite place to buy this target because there’s always sales
Krista H.
Rainelle
Great for laundry, mopping, cleaning the bathtub, the walls, dishes, everything. It makes me feel like my house is sterile and 100% clean. I love it.
Doneisha R.
okc, ok
Gets whites the whitest and has a smell like no other bleach I’ve ever smelled! I keep it in a couple bottles diluted and use it as an air freshener!
Melissa G.
Anza
I love to mop my floors with this product does the job and leaves a good lemon scent not to strong for being bleach. I highly recommend this product
Yesenia B.
Madera, CA
This is just a great product it's great for your restrooms for your kitchen for your house for your laundry it's an awesome product and smells great
Hillary R.
Blackfoot, ID
This is something that I always have on hand. It's a great way to clean your house do your laundry and disinfect anything that you need disinfected.
Juanita s.
Whitens and brightens our clothes but this product is also good for cleaning my floors. Not just that but the smell isn't as bad as regular clorox.
Danielle V.
I love the clean feeling and fresh scent of clorox. Having kids I need something that I know worms and kills germs. I use clorox products everyday!