BY CLOROX #8 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Cleaning bleach. Great in kitchens and bathrooms. see more...

Danyale H.
Otway, OH
I feel like this helps get rid of any odors that try to linger in my home. I always use a bit of this on my floors as well and my home stays smelling fresh.
Arianne G.
Durham
it definitely does the job and smells amazing, i use it for my floors and i feel like the lemon scent kinda throws off the sharpness of bleach, which is nice
Sara D.
Delta, OH
This is the only bleach I buy. Leaves clothes looking brand new and smelling fresh. All in all an awesome product if you want your clothing staying clean.
Christy J.
Gray Hawk
Great! I love how it smells. It’s not like regular bleach. I use this for everything, including my white clothes. It gets rid of germs while smelling good.
Ashley H.
It works just as it should. Whites stay white. Smell is okay, but can sometimes seem overpowering. I’d stick to the normal scent. Works just as well.
Linda B.
U.S.
Tell me who doesnt use this. Alway have and always will. Everyone has it. The smell is a little bit harsh. But make sure not to get it in your clothes.
Heather H.
Adel
Clorox usually serves its purpose in my home, it whitens what needs whitening and ruins any other fabric that it touches that you don't want it to.
michelle r.
lyons
I use this for cleaning dog pens, its is kind of on the expensive side, but works great. I also use tbis on our clothes nasty dogs sheets for fosters.
Clarissa G.
Roma, TX
Usually use it clean restroom lol and dish when I feel like the egg smell don't go away or when something called menudo I use to clean pans and bowls.
💋Tessa R.
Olive Hill, KY
I use this especially during flu season and after my family has been sick. It is great for cleaning floors and the bathroom as well. Very inexpensive