BY CLOROX #26 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Cleaning bleach. Great in kitchens and bathrooms. see more...

Adrienne W.
phenix city, al
It has a fresh squeezed lemon aid smell! My husband and I both love it! We bought our first bottle at Walmart and have used it since. Clorox has never once disappointed me with any of their products! I love putting a cap full in my clothes and you should try it too.
Katie D.
Philadelphia, PA
For some reason this is the only bleach that completely removes the makeup out of my work shirts. I go to work wearing a full face of makeup everyday and its impossible to not have an orange collar when I by the time I get home. Very effective and gets the job done.
Karen L.
Mesquite, TX
Clorox is the best cleanser ever! I love cleaning my bathroom room with it to kill germs and and I love the smell of bleach! It’s not expensive and it one of the best cleaner ever
Angie D.
Im a clean freak.. I use Clorox bleach for everything.  Its the only disinfectant that kills 99 % of germs and bacteria that I know of. The lemon scent helps to not have as  strong of that overwhelming bleach smell. I really like it !
Grace A.
The lemon scented Clorox beach is good but strong smelling. I don’t like to use this for everything and wouldn’t purchase again because of the scent. It’s not my first choice. If you like lemon scent you should try but if not don’t purchase.
Bailee M.
henderson
This product works great cleaning anything! I mainly use it for cleaning the floors! After I’m done using this product not only are my floors clean but it smells like lemons! It’s great not have that cleaning smell afterwards!
Kelsey I.
Charlotte, NC
My bathroom is consistently clean and disinfected because I always have this Clorox on hand. The lemon fresh scent leaves the bathroom and my house smelling clean, without the over bearing smell bleach can have. Would recommend!
Scarlett L.
Orlando
I use it at home, I use it a lot for the bathroom and if it works for me the difference between this and the normal is the smell and I noticed that the smell does not work as much as normal and the bad thing is that the smell It is very strong.
Makenzie J.
dillsburg
I think this bleach smells pretty good for bleach. Do not inhale it, rather clean with it or use it in the laundry, and then you can smell it without having to put your nose in the bottle. I use on my whites in the laundry.
Brianna B.
I use a small amount bleach in various part of my cleaning routine, even laundry. Bleach is a strong chemical but a little goes a long way. This bleach doesn't have a strong clorox smell but it also doesn't smell like lemons.