BY CLOROX #78 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Cleaning bleach. Great in kitchens and bathrooms. see more...

Scarlett L.
Orlando
I use it at home, I use it a lot for the bathroom and if it works for me the difference between this and the normal is the smell and I noticed that the smell does not work as much as normal and the bad thing is that the smell It is very strong.
Yennifer R.
Providence, RI
This is a good disinfectant and it is amazing for cleaning purposes. It leaves my bathroom very clean and the smell of it is very strong so if you have asthma be careful but this is a great cleaning supply to have at home.
Makenzie J.
dillsburg
I think this bleach smells pretty good for bleach. Do not inhale it, rather clean with it or use it in the laundry, and then you can smell it without having to put your nose in the bottle. I use on my whites in the laundry.
Brianna B.
I use a small amount bleach in various part of my cleaning routine, even laundry. Bleach is a strong chemical but a little goes a long way. This bleach doesn't have a strong clorox smell but it also doesn't smell like lemons.
Emily C.
This product is great. I always trust it to get my whites whiter and all my stains out. I used it for my tub and toilet also and it smells fantastic. I can’t think of anything bad for this product. I would recommend it.
Lacie T.
Portageville , MO
It's great for deep cleaning and whitening my whites. The scent is very nice. I put it in my laundry, dishwater, and use for other things. My only dislike is the fact that it's really hard on my clothes and it irritates my skin.
DAFH88 H.
Salinas
I use this all over my house it smells great I even use it for my laundry I always have at least 3 in my house I can honestly only say good things about this product I have used it for years and I won’t stop using it.
Cindy H.
Bangor
Clorox cleaning bleach is great to use when you are deep cleaning your house! It's great to use on walls and it will brighten any room up! It's great to use in the bathroom to make sure you won t have any mold pop up!
Juana J.
Mc Farland, CA
Me Nd my mom use this for the working clothing that need some bleach Nd has a nice scent to it not just that simple nasty smell that the other ones have it’s a good price Nd would keep buying dis for one of our options
Nicole Z.
Takes away any odor I want to clean up and hide.when my yorkie pees in the house the smell can be hard to get rid of but when I use this... its like it never happened! Definitely leaves the area smelling clean and fresh