BY CLOROX #78 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Cleaning bleach. Great in kitchens and bathrooms. see more...

Katie D.
Philadelphia, PA
For some reason this is the only bleach that completely removes the makeup out of my work shirts. I go to work wearing a full face of makeup everyday and its impossible to not have an orange collar when I by the time I get home. Very effective and gets the job done.
Adrienne W.
phenix city, al
It has a fresh squeezed lemon aid smell! My husband and I both love it! We bought our first bottle at Walmart and have used it since. Clorox has never once disappointed me with any of their products! I love putting a cap full in my clothes and you should try it too.
Jennifer B.
Mifflinburg
I absolutely love using bleach for all of my hard stains. Especially when I am cleaning my toilet. I throw some bleach in before going to bed and let it sit over night and then the next morning I wake up and it’s ready to be cleaned and all the hard stains are out
Katrina  W.
Always love my clorox, it gives my whites a fresh sent that can last awhile. I am very sensitive to clorox and break out in a rash while handling directly, but if I wear gloves it doesn't bothet me, and somehow when I wear my clothes it doesn't affect me.
Karen L.
Mesquite, TX
Clorox is the best cleanser ever! I love cleaning my bathroom room with it to kill germs and and I love the smell of bleach! It’s not expensive and it one of the best cleaner ever
Lucia C.
Tucson, AZ
This is a great product to use on toilet bowls. If yours has a disgusting brown ring on it because of the water sitting there for too long. Just add clorox to it, and leave for at least 2 days, and it is like new. I do this when we are out of town.
Angie D.
Im a clean freak.. I use Clorox bleach for everything.  Its the only disinfectant that kills 99 % of germs and bacteria that I know of. The lemon scent helps to not have as  strong of that overwhelming bleach smell. I really like it !
Stephanie T.
Lincoln, NE
I love her this has a lemony smell to it especially when I wash white clothing. The jug I'd pretty good size too so it lasts me for washing clothes and washing dishes. Really recommend Clorox because we'll they're the most well known brand! (:
Grace A.
The lemon scented Clorox beach is good but strong smelling. I don’t like to use this for everything and wouldn’t purchase again because of the scent. It’s not my first choice. If you like lemon scent you should try but if not don’t purchase.
Sonora H.
Love for clothes and for cleaning around the house. The value is good. Price is bad either. I may be crazy but I love the strong scent it leaves around my house. I’d def keep buying it. We have animals so it’s always good to have!