BY CLOROX #8 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Cleaning bleach. Great in kitchens and bathrooms. see more...

Clorox Cleaning Bleach 121-fl oz Lemon Scent All-Purpose Cleaner
LOVE THIS! Literally clean everything with this product, mixed with a little water it will make cleaning an AFFORDABLE breeze!! I couldn’t live without with product and recommend it to anyone!
Tonya F.
Okeechobee, FL
I use Clorox on everything! It's the only product I really get a clean feeling from when it comes to my bathroom and kitching. They also make it in splash proff bottles which is even better!
Jill D.
Atlanta, GA
Very clean smelling and great for making my white clothes whiter. I don’t see much difference between this and the original version besides the smell of bleach not being as strong. I would buy again.
Jaylee s.
Pasco, WA
Lemon & lavender bleach are amazing! I put just a tiny bit in with my white laundry and it removes stains and whitens the laundry perfectly!! & doesn’t have the bleach chemically smell!
ADAM T.
waco
Love this bleach! It works amazing every time. I always buy this at Walmart. It works really well at keeping clothes white. The smell is like fresh picked lemons. I always use it!!
Alyssa M.
Bay Shore, NY
Clorox is amazing. The scent to cover of the actual smell of the product is quite nice, and this especially is very effective. Bleach is not an everyday cleaning item because it’s so strong but I LOVE IT.
♡Donella♡ h.
usa
I Love Clorox bleach. Cleans great leaves your house smelling clean and clothing white. I use it for all types of household cleaning from floors and countertops to tubs and sinks
Melissa Leah G.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my go to bleach. I like to use the lemon scented one because it is less harsh on my nose than the regular bleach smell. But it is still just as powerful as regular bleach.
Veronica R.
Westland, MI
It does what it’s suppose to and I like that you can get it in different scents since the smell of bleach can be super overwhelming especially for people who have sensitive noses like me. Decent price as well!
Alice C.
Trinity , FL
It def cleans anything! Smells strong like any other Clorox but the lemon scent kinda help hide that strong corps smell! Is def my to go to keep germs away from the house