BY CLOROX #9 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Cleaning bleach. Great in kitchens and bathrooms. see more...

Karen L.
Mesquite, TX
Clorox is the best cleanser ever! I love cleaning my bathroom room with it to kill germs and and I love the smell of bleach! It’s not expensive and it one of the best cleaner ever
Alyssa M.
Bay Shore, NY
Clorox is amazing. The scent to cover of the actual smell of the product is quite nice, and this especially is very effective. Bleach is not an everyday cleaning item because it’s so strong but I LOVE IT.
♡Donella♡ h.
usa
I Love Clorox bleach. Cleans great leaves your house smelling clean and clothing white. I use it for all types of household cleaning from floors and countertops to tubs and sinks
Melissa Leah G.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my go to bleach. I like to use the lemon scented one because it is less harsh on my nose than the regular bleach smell. But it is still just as powerful as regular bleach.
Veronica R.
Westland, MI
It does what it’s suppose to and I like that you can get it in different scents since the smell of bleach can be super overwhelming especially for people who have sensitive noses like me. Decent price as well!
Breanna L.
Point pleasant, WV
I bleach everything. I prefer the lemon scent to the original bleach smell. This is great for laundry and bathroom cleaning. Great price and a frequent buy in my home.
chelsa P.
Staunton, IL
Clorox is the best bleach you can get a clean smell and you can clean walls base boards and your entire bathroom and sinks with this stuff it's awesome and kills germs
Cynthia H.
Prefect scent for cleaning not to much of that bleach smell this cleaner works great for me I use it for everything bathroom kitchen etc I highly recommended this!!
Cherhon D.
South Holland , IL
Clorox has saved so many of my white clothes that I was sure I was either going to have to take to the cleaners or throw away. It gives me light at the end of a pasta stained tunnel.
Crystal R.
Odessa, TX
If I don’t use this product cleaning my home it doesn’t feel clean hundred percent sanitizes leaves the house smelling nice fresh and clean would not ever stop using this product