BY CLOROX #78 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Cleaning bleach. Great in kitchens and bathrooms. see more...

YuseAndy G.
arizona
The clorox is the best when cleaning because it disenfects as well. This is great because the lemon smells masks a little the strong smell it has but still has the same great effect
ADAM T.
waco
Love this bleach! It works amazing every time. I always buy this at Walmart. It works really well at keeping clothes white. The smell is like fresh picked lemons. I always use it!!
Alyssa M.
Bay Shore, NY
Clorox is amazing. The scent to cover of the actual smell of the product is quite nice, and this especially is very effective. Bleach is not an everyday cleaning item because it’s so strong but I LOVE IT.
Melissa Leah G.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my go to bleach. I like to use the lemon scented one because it is less harsh on my nose than the regular bleach smell. But it is still just as powerful as regular bleach.
Veronica R.
Westland, MI
It does what it’s suppose to and I like that you can get it in different scents since the smell of bleach can be super overwhelming especially for people who have sensitive noses like me. Decent price as well!
Alice C.
Trinity , FL
It def cleans anything! Smells strong like any other Clorox but the lemon scent kinda help hide that strong corps smell! Is def my to go to keep germs away from the house
Breanna L.
Pt Pleasant, WV
I bleach everything. I prefer the lemon scent to the original bleach smell. This is great for laundry and bathroom cleaning. Great price and a frequent buy in my home.
Cynthia H.
Prefect scent for cleaning not to much of that bleach smell this cleaner works great for me I use it for everything bathroom kitchen etc I highly recommended this!!
Cherhon D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Clorox has saved so many of my white clothes that I was sure I was either going to have to take to the cleaners or throw away. It gives me light at the end of a pasta stained tunnel.
Libby P.
Sand Springs
I love the fragrance of this product as the lemon smell masks the typical bleach smell. This cleaner is excellent for many surfaces including bathroom porcelain, kitchen countertops and appliance surfaces. Knowing that it sanitizes and cleans germs is why it is just one of the many Clorox brand products purchased for my home cleaning needs.