BY CLOROX #78 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Cleaning bleach. Great in kitchens and bathrooms. see more...

Charlotte G.
Jacksonville, FL
There's nothing super revolutionary that I could say about this product. I trust Clorox as a brand and would definitely recommend it if anyone ever asked about some of my favorite cleaners. The lemon scent is also a little bit easier to tolerate than the traditional concentrated bleach scent. The only reason I have to give it less than five stars is because I have to be super careful when using any Clorox product because they irritate my skin pretty badly.
Danielle C.
What can I say about Clorox bleach. Everyone knows the name Clorox and I'm sure most families have been using it for years because it is such a great product. But of course as everyone knows it does have a very strong chemical smell to it and no matter what scents they add to it, it will always smell like chemicals.
Cassandra o.
Austin , TX
Clorox Splash Less Lemon Fresh Bleach delivers a controlled pour so that you get bleach just where you need it. This concentrated no splash formula removes 70% more stains vs. detergent alone in HE machines and whitens, brightens and deodorizes leaving a Lemon Fresh Scent. Clorox Splash-Less Bleach is designed with the same cleaning and stain fighting power as liquid bleach but in a thicker formula and easy pour bottle resulting in less spills, splashes and waste. This household bleach removes stains, whitens your whites, and cleans and deodorizes your home. Smell the power of clean as you tackle tough stains and messes with Clorox Splash-Less Bleach.
Taylor P.
Clorox is amazing and truly gets things cleans. I was always scared to use Clorox because of it staining my clothes but I fill my bucket with water then poor in the Clorox and close it up. When you need a deep clean and not just a flowering clean use Clorox. I love using it in the bathroom because that is where I think a lot of germs live. I always keep it on hand and would recommend it to everyone.
Tracy B.
Whitewright, TX
I use this as a stain remover to get my bright white clothes stay white. I use this to clean my tile floors and I use on surface stains on countertops and toilets and other white surfaces. It is cheap and you get a lot of product and lasts for a long time and a little goes along way.
Michelle C.
Columbus, GA
You really can’t beat the cleaning power of Clorox. It’s really great for removing all types of stains and getting tile, bathtubs, and all areas of your kitchens and bathrooms nice and clean. The lemon scent is nice, and is much better than the strong “bleach” scent of the original Clorox, but I would love for it to still smell less chemical-like.
Cristal S.
You know you never kill your house is clean until you smell the fresh scent of clorox it just makes you feel like it kills the bacteria makes you feel like you cleaned your house I mean it’s not just that great product just Clorox in it necessary need to household to kill me. To kill viruses I do specially use it for my house phone
Tanya G.
Lemon scented Clorox for white socks is BOMB! This stuff gets them squeaky clean, very white, and smelling amazing! I have 4 guys in my home from age 12 to 48. This lemon scented Clorox cleanse not only their socks but also their messes wonderfully. I love LEMON scented CLOROX! Will not use any other bleach. EVER!
Lukerysha G.
Indianapolis
I looooovvveee the lemon bleach it leaves your house and clothes smelling fresh. I use bleach to wash my dishes, clean the kitchen, bathroom and wash my white clothes. Bleach does have a strong smell and stains your clothes but other than that great product I will continue buying this product.
Ashli J.
The Clorox cleaning bleach all purpose cleaner is good! It has a super strong scent. Again I use it for toilets and counter tops but it will bleach your clothes so wear old clothes when you use it! I also throw a cap full into my washer sometimes with my whites... it works well!