BY CLOROX

Cleaning bleach. Great in kitchens and bathrooms. see more...

Danielle C.
What can I say about Clorox bleach. Everyone knows the name Clorox and I'm sure most families have been using it for years because it is such a great product. But of course as everyone knows it does have a very strong chemical smell to it and no matter what scents they add to it, it will always smell like chemicals.
Cassandra o.
Austin , TX
Clorox Splash Less Lemon Fresh Bleach delivers a controlled pour so that you get bleach just where you need it. This concentrated no splash formula removes 70% more stains vs. detergent alone in HE machines and whitens, brightens and deodorizes leaving a Lemon Fresh Scent. Clorox Splash-Less Bleach is designed with the same cleaning and stain fighting power as liquid bleach but in a thicker formula and easy pour bottle resulting in less spills, splashes and waste. This household bleach removes stains, whitens your whites, and cleans and deodorizes your home. Smell the power of clean as you tackle tough stains and messes with Clorox Splash-Less Bleach.
Taylor P.
Clorox is amazing and truly gets things cleans. I was always scared to use Clorox because of it staining my clothes but I fill my bucket with water then poor in the Clorox and close it up. When you need a deep clean and not just a flowering clean use Clorox. I love using it in the bathroom because that is where I think a lot of germs live. I always keep it on hand and would recommend it to everyone.
Tracy B.
Whitewright, TX
I use this as a stain remover to get my bright white clothes stay white. I use this to clean my tile floors and I use on surface stains on countertops and toilets and other white surfaces. It is cheap and you get a lot of product and lasts for a long time and a little goes along way.
Cristal S.
You know you never kill your house is clean until you smell the fresh scent of clorox it just makes you feel like it kills the bacteria makes you feel like you cleaned your house I mean it’s not just that great product just Clorox in it necessary need to household to kill me. To kill viruses I do specially use it for my house phone
Tanya G.
Lemon scented Clorox for white socks is BOMB! This stuff gets them squeaky clean, very white, and smelling amazing! I have 4 guys in my home from age 12 to 48. This lemon scented Clorox cleanse not only their socks but also their messes wonderfully. I love LEMON scented CLOROX! Will not use any other bleach. EVER!
Melanie O.
New York
Great cleaning product. Definitely have brand loyalty with this one because it’s just one of those household name products that you can use for everything and anything. I do recommend it for everyone just don’t lock yourself in a room with it cause the smell is strong.
Evelyn A.
Richmond , TX
I cannot stress to much how I can never wash my white clothes without Clorox , it leaves them so white and clean it truly fights stains and it does leave a strong smell on them so make sure to use a fabric softener when washing clothes to kill the smell
Chanda R.
Copperas Cove
We use this product to clean the trashcans and the showers. I love the lemon scent. It really helps the bleach scent to not be so strong but it still smells clean. It definitely lifts those grimy stains from the trashcans and makes them look brand new!
Angela S.
waverly
Love me some clorox bleach i usually get the scented ones. I use bleach for everything. I wash my whites in this, i mop my floors, wipe my door knobs down, my sinks, toilets, pretty much everything i can. When you have 4 kids in your household, a husband, a pig, an myself you need to keep away as many germs as you can. Some people might say i use this to much but i don't think so. I do believe bleach is activated when added to water so i always do that.