Clorox Cleaning Bleach 121-fl oz Lemon Scent All-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by mero B.

BY CLOROX #26 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Cleaning bleach. Great in kitchens and bathrooms. see more...

Gail S.
New Iberia, LA
I always use clorox in my mop water to make sure everything is being sanitized as I mop my floors, and not just spreadings germs and bacteria around, and actually cleaning my floors. I also use it in the laundry wash for my whites, and any time i need to clean the sinks, like drains in the kitchen and bathrooms.
Jasmine C.
OK I don’t know about everybody else but I love lemon scents I bought mine from Walmart and it was very affordable was not pricey at all it was very effective I was not disappointed in this product I would definitely recommend this product to everybody and I’ll definitely use this again
Ashley C.
I use Clorox for many purposes. I love the clean smell of the lemons so this is a win win for me. I always have at least 2 gallons on hand. Having 3 boys, I have lots of clothes and bathrooms to bleach. I don’t have to worry about germs and grime as this helps me clean everything.
Amberly R.
I use this bleach when normal household cleaners just don’t work. Sometimes you just have to bleach it! I like the lemon scent versus other scents, it smells clean and fresh. It keeps my white clothes white, which is always a plus! I couldn’t ask for a better brand of bleach!
Sarah H.
Dry Ridge
Clorox is my number one household cleaner, i use it for dishes, laundry, cleaning bathroom! I know my toilets clean when i use clorox! I clean everything with this stuff...... Our shoes, our kids toys, my fridge, microwave..... Everything! I clean my hole house with clorox!
Kathy A.
Is great. I don't feel the house is clean or disinfected unless Clorox is used. I had a puppy who got parcel the vet said that Clorox would not kill the virus after I researched I found that it did it just have to be over 6.75 of the main germ killer the higher the better.
Jackie D.
i love a good all purpose cleaner and this is one of my go-to cleaners. it gets everything clean that needs a good cleaning and disinfectant. the smell is nice and not over powering. extremely effective in all areas needed. i would absolutely buy this product again.
Dulce R.
Tucson, AZ
I love using bleach Clorox is honestly the only brand I know If you don’t clean with bleach then you’re not cleaning right! IIt’s actually not that expensive it’s not pricey at all you could buy it I any drugstore by think it’s awesome I would definitely recommend it
Tiffany A.
Riverview, FL
I like the way this product smells. It works as effective as the normal bleach without the bleach smell. The cost is very reasonable and the product is available at almost all supermarkets! I would buy this product again and would recommend to others!
Catherine M.
I don't mind the scent but this works really well. It's also really strong so keep kids out of the room. I got it nearby but its value was pretty high. But it's worth it. My mother recommended it and it was fantastic just also really strong.