BY CLOROX

Cleaning bleach. Great in kitchens and bathrooms. see more...

Serina R.
I use this when I mop. It not only cleans the floor and leaves it spotless, it smells good too. The clorox smell isn't as strong with the lemon scent. I use a little of this along with some lemon scented pine-sol and it gets the job done. I also use the clorox wipes to clean the counters, tables, in the bathroom, for any and all surfaces! Clorox Cleaning Bleach 121-fl oz Lemon Scent All-Purpose CleanerClorox Disinfecting Wipes
Divine S.
I do not use products with bleach all the time but when I do I only trust CLOROX. I grew up with this brand as my mom all the time use it to most everything. I love it it helps a lot on stain wether clothes or even tiles in the bathroom/showers or toilet. I can’t complain anything about it even though I don’t use bleach as much. I just have an asthma and bleach is not good for me.
Reanell V.
Corpus Christi
I don't think any other product cleans, whitens and disinfects like Clorox!! I use it on most everything. I clean my bathrooms, kitchen and even mop my floors with it. After I've cleaned my floors with bleach and I have 2 inside dogs, I feel at ease to let my granddaughter crawl around on the floors (with the dogs outside). I use it in the laundry. I've run a cycle with bleach only in my washing machine, just to do a disinfect & clean it out. The lemon scent is very fresh and clean smelling. Clorox bleach will always be in my cabinet. I will continue to purchase it. I highly recommend it.
Sam S.
I like this product because it’s easy to find in stores, it’s relatively cheap, and it definitely gets the job done! Normally I hate to clean and then smell bleach for the next couple of days but this scented bleach fixes that — it makes your home smell lemony and refreshing. 10/10 from me.
Ingrid J.
San Jose , CA
I use this as a toilet cleaner and freshener lol! I trust that it disinfects. It has an amazing scent! I haven’t tried it any where else but in my bathroom like bathroom floor, toilet, sink. And it does the job. Love that it leaves my bathroom smelling like lemons for days 💪🏼
Janet R.
Tolleson, AZ
I use this for dishes, and white laundry or mopping. I love the fresh scent and the powerful cleaning. It doesn’t take much to get he job done either. This size will last you a while! I’ve had mine for 4 months and a little under half and i mop and wash dishes everyday.
Felicia C.
Tacoma, WA
I love the product I have used it for a while it works great for clothes or cleaning I use it cause it kills germs and smells good I've been using clorox for a while and I would recommend it to friends and family I like to buy it from the dollar store or Walmart
Jay L.
dallas
I love this. I use it for multiple things. I mainly mix it with cold water to clean my porch from sand and debris. It leaves it looking brand new. I also love to clean my kitchen and pour a splash down the drain. I do not rinse and it keeps my kitchen smelling fresh.
Dulce R.
Tucson , AZ
I love using bleach Clorox is honestly the only brand I know If you don’t clean with bleach then you’re not cleaning right! IIt’s actually not that expensive it’s not pricey at all you could buy it I any drugstore by think it’s awesome I would definitely recommend it
Patricia R.
Aurora, CO
Every once in a while you have to go old school and go back to the original. For me , it's my Clorox. I have tried generics anf they just don't comare. Nothing whitens like Clorox and once a month I have to mop my floors with it to know that they are truly clean.