Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner + Bleach (Fresh Scent)

¿Amas a los integrantes de tu hogar, pero no amas el desastre que hacen? Por suerte existe Clorox® Clean-Up® Cleaner + Bleach. • Especialmente diseñado para limpiar una variedad de superficies. • Mata el 99.9% de las bacterias y los virus.

Clorox Professional Multi-Purpose Cleaner & Degreaser ?alguien que me pueda recomendar para limpiar las manchas ?
Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner + Bleach Who can tell me if this product is good?
how good is this product i’m interested in it but not sure yet?
Start your review of Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner + Bleach (Fresh Scent)!
Kamille B.
Austin, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner + Bleach (Fresh Scent) uploaded by Kamille B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this in my kitchen every day. It smells strong like bleach, obviously, but I love it. It really gets everything clean how I like it and takes care of tough spills well on the countertops and my stove.
Erica F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner + Bleach (Fresh Scent) uploaded by Erica F.
Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner + Bleach (Fresh Scent) love this product. Ever since we have been in quarantine and Lysol products are short to come by i have been cleaning and disinfectanting our home with Clorox. Now you have to be careful not to spray to much because it will give off a bleach smell. It's affordable because it's a necessity! I will continue to buy this product even when Lysol comes back.
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
1,543 reviews
Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner + Bleach (Fresh Scent) uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Dollar General
This works great for cleaning. However the last 2 bottles I bought the handles broke. I had to buy a different bottle.
Wesley H.
Alamosa, CO
Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner + Bleach (Fresh Scent) uploaded by Wesley H.
Great cleaning product! 99.9% we used this pretty much everyday. Essential product for every home! Cleanliness is next to....well you know! 5 stars!!!!!!!
Jennifer R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
1,161 reviews
Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner + Bleach (Fresh Scent) uploaded by Jennifer R.
I love using bleach to make me feel like my home is clean and fresh! I love the convenience of this spray bottle and how hard working this product is! I would recommend this to anyone needing a product that will do its job at an affordable price from a trusted brand! I'll definitely keep purchasing this product well into the future
Brittnee C.
Chandler, Az
Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner + Bleach (Fresh Scent) uploaded by Brittnee C.
I have white laminate counters I. My kitchen, and they stain all the time. This is the only cleanser that gets out all the stains and makes them sparkly white again.
El H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner + Bleach (Fresh Scent) uploaded by El H.
I like to have all purpose cleaning products in my house. I feel like you get more bang for your buck. I use this cleaner for my kitchen and my bathroom and it works great!
Chandra G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love to clean up around the house using this cleaner because it gets the job done of removing dirt, grease, and stains. I enjoy the nice refreshing lemon scent mix with the bleach.  Clorox is a number one brand in my house and I always recommend it to others. If your in the market for something that gets rid of all germs and smells lemon fresh this is highly recommended.
Seth C.
Clearwater, FL
Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner + Bleach (Fresh Scent) uploaded by Seth C.
Clorox Clean-Up cleaner plus bleach is one of my go-to cleaning solutions the price is perfect and with the added 40% better spray pattern it's a home run. this works great for most surfaces.
Rose J.
Purchased at: Target
I usually stay away from harsh cleaners, but there is a need for bleach on occasion, and I found this product fairly effective. I recently started smelling a strong outgassing of bleach, and sourced it to two bottles of this cleaner. The cleaner had literally eaten through the bottle of one and had begun eating through the other. I am horrified that this poison was either not better contained, or is so dangerous, it should not be on the market.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Minerva P.
Morelia
il y a 8 mois
Yaretzy Y.
Matamoros Tamaulipas
il y a un an
Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner + Bleach Who can tell me if this product is good?
Prisha C. il y a 5 mois
This cleaner is very good. Smell is good. It removes all dirt, dust easily.
Tamika R.
Deltona, FL
il y a un an
Victoria O. il y a un an
Hi I go to my local Walmart stores but I never purchase this product of Ebay or Amazon. It’s best if you find out when they stock up their shelves for cleaning supplies that way you can get them before they run out.
TSM  .