BY CLOROX #1 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

You love the people in your home, but you don’t love the messes they make. Good thing there’s Clorox® Clean-up® Cleaner + Bleach.  It’s specially designed to clean and disinfect a variety of stains on a variety of surfaces. And with Smart Tube Technology®, you can spray every last drop. Bad news for germs, good news for family relations.

• How does everyone like this product? Let me know! 4 Answers
  • Does this harm children who tend to put their fingers in their mo...3 Answers
  • Does this leave a filmy residue on surfaces after cleaning? I've ...4 Answers
Mapaumcbo M.
I am a hands down, no holds barred, OCD and proud of it neat freak from the crib to my grave. I demand clean, and clean to me does not mean shove the filth somewhere you won't see it like my children loved to do. Clean to me is also disenfected, a place no creep crawly thing will never want to live because there is no food source and there would die of starvation. Clean to me is more than the ability to eat off any surface in the house. It's being proud of oneself and their home, it's not being afraid o open the door when there is a knock at any time of the day without rushing outside so someone doesn't see the mountain of filth behind you. Clorox in all its bleach filled glory ticks all my boxes in every room and practically every place with very few exceptions. Using Clorox, I know, without a single doubt in my mind that my services are not on my clean but the disinfected in any foul gunk that could possibly try to linger is dead. I use it to control germs and illnesses on top of everything else. I could not cook in my kitchen knowing that I had clean my counters and cutting boards with Clorox. With so much germs and diseases it being spread these days, it is my responsibility to both myself and my family to make sure those don't live in my home. I raised two sons and talk about a mess, Little boy seem to bring home every creepy Crawley dirty things you could possibly imagine, and even some you could possibly imagine. It fell on my shoulders to clean everything and it ended up in my house or their pockets or my laundry whatever have you. I am proud of my clean house and I have Clorox to thank for that.
Anna P.
Memphis, TN
Before I gush, I'll say that I don't work for Clorox. I first used Clorox Clean-up after I had used muriatic acid to clean some dingy 40 year old shower grout. After finishing, I decided to clean the rest of the shower with this new Clorox product I had bought. As it turned out, the Clorox whitened the grout noticeably more than the acid application did. I can only assume that the acid removed the grout sealer, which allowed the Clorox Clean-up to bleach it further. Either way, it came out bright white. Since then, I've used it to clean tennis shoes, concrete, mirrors, skipping CDs, stainless steel, laundry stains on whites, ceiling tiles, spot cleaning on synthetic carpet, vinyl flooring, and even glassware that had a film from sitting unused for years. It works beautifully on almost any surface. Something in this cleaner just eats through scum immediately. You don't even have to scrub, usually. Just spray and rinse. I haven't found much that it won't clean, as long as it isn't something cotton that I don't want bleached. I've used Mr. Clean, Fantastik, 409, you name it. They're no competition for the Clorox. If you're looking for an all purpose cleaner, I don't think you'll be disappointed with it. It's nice to be surprised by a product that delivers MORE than it promises, and Clorox Clean-up certainly does.
Ayla A.
I absolutely love this cleaning product and use it for just about anything I need "deep-cleaned". I have used it in my bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, just about anywhere in the house that needs a good scrub.

I find this cleaning agent very effective at getting rid of grime, dirt, mud, etc. and leaving a clean smelling surface.

When cleaning dirty areas, I use a hard sponge and spray a little on either the sponge or area I need cleaned, make the area a little wet, and then scrub. It has done wonders for parts of the house that my dog is always at either leaving dirt or causing dirt buildup.

As with any clorox like cleaner, I highly suggest using some sort of gloves while cleaning to protect your hands and making sure you've completely washed away the clorox once done cleaning that area.

A great cleaning agent for a good deal, 10/10.
Kristin R.
Kissimmee, FL
Clorox clean-up cleaner + Bleach is the BEST, cleaning product for showers and tubs. Have you ever had to be in a hurry but your shower is nasty? Well spraying this over the shower, shower walls and shower floor is the best solution! Leave the spray on for 10 minutes. For those ten minutes you could look for your outfit of the day, watch some awesome makeup videos or some reviews on influenster.com! After those ten minutes, grab a scrub and start scrubbing the places you sprayed with the spray. After scrubbing, wash the shower with hot water and done! I love this product because it's so good at getting rid of tough stains, leaving everything spotless! If I had to rate this product, it would be a 10/10!
Scottie S.
Henrico, Va
I have been using Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner + Bleach to keep my bathrooms and kitchens clean for years. As someone with sensitive skin, I can be hesitant to use a cleaner wit any harsh chemicals in it, yet Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner + Bleach is always worth that risk to me! It keeps my bathroom and kitchen (two places that can sometimes get grimy or stinky when you live with others and don't have a garbage disposal) fresh, squeaky clean, and "home-y" year round! Don't mess with any off-brands that cost a dollar less...Clorox just makes cleaning right.
Meghan C.
Pasadena, MD
I am a loyal bleach fan. This combined with glass cleaner and floor cleaner is essentially the only products I use. I use this everywhere, even my tile floors which I then go over with regular floor cleaner for a nice deep clean about once a month. It gets stains out and leaves everything smelling and looking clean. It even got the hair dye stains off my bathroom sink. It does stain clothes so be careful and the scent may be too much for some people but I like to clean with a window cracked and love the smell that way.
Patricia F.
Ocala, FL
i like Clorox. this particular one does the job every time.working in the barn can get old as far as dirt and grim.I use it on my rubber boots spray them and go.horses don't know are care that we humans can't have germs all over the place so to minimize the contamination i try to spray walking areas and taps etc.it is endless but ut seems to be working.i feel safe with Clorox and the spray is the only way to go in my world i have tested many products and always return to Clorox..
Dan S.
Levittown, NY
I have a lot of small pets as well as two dogs and my entire house is tiled Clorox Clean-Up cleaner and bleach is absolutely amazing the scent is fantastic it cleans the floor so well it was very effective I have no problem with using it whatsoever and I certainly would buy it over and over again I recommend it to anyone who wants to make sure things are clean even a few sprays on a paper towel and clean old drawer handles and door handles is a great use for this product
Felishia L.
Porterville, CA
My house would literally look like a rainbow if I didn't use Chlorox. My girls and I dye our hair with pink, blue, green, and purple hair dyes. Even though we try to keep it clean, the dye still ends up everywhere. They stain harder, faster, and brighter than kool-aid and no amount of scrubbing will remove them. With Chlorox the stains disappeare just as fast as the stains were made. I wouldn't trust anything else in my home to keep my counters looking their best.
Haley W.
We don't use Clorox near as much as we use Lysol, I guess because we disinfect more than we clean the counters. I don't know. We use Clorox mainly in the kitchen and bathrooms, usually for the stains on the countertop that don't come off with soap and a paper towel. I think because Clorox has bleach in it and Lysol doesn't, Clorox is probably the better cleaner, and Lysol is the better disinfectant. But they're both great products to have so I recommend this too.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Is this product worth the extra money?
Geneva A.
Been interested in trying it. Does it damage clothes if it comes in contact?
Larhonda L.
Durham, NC
Does this product have a strong odor?
Debra F.
Hudson, MI
Does it help on the hard water rust stains?
monique p.
How does everyone like this product? Let me know!