Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner + Bleach

The trusted cleaning power of Clorox® Bleach is now specially formulated with the powerful scent of Lemon Fresh Pine-Sol® to give you the intense smell of clean. • Works on kitchen and bathroom surfaces • Whitens laundry • Deep citrus fragrance of Lemon Fresh Pine-Sol®

• • Works on kitchen and bathroom surfaces
  • • Whitens laundry
  • • Deep citrus fragrance of Lemon Fresh Pine-Sol®

Would you use this daily in your homeClorox Clean-Up Cleaner + Bleach ?
Does anyone use this ?
Are you using more bleach with the covid-19 pandemic than normal?
Start your review of Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner + Bleach!
Melissa W.
Hampton, VA
Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner + Bleach uploaded by Melissa W.
Clorox clean up cleaner does it’s job. I use this everywhere to sanitize and clean. Smells like bleach in which is no issue for me.
Melissa P.
Omar, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
Love love love this surface cleaner!! This is DEFINITELY my go to.. you can use this on any surface and it cleans excellent! Smells great and works even better!! I would definitely recommend this if you havent tried it yet its a must!! Love it!
Samantha A.
California
Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner + Bleach uploaded by Samantha A.
Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner + Bleach uploaded by Samantha A.
i got this pack at costco and it’s very worth it i don’t really remember the price but it wasn’t that expensive #clorox #bleach #musthave
Ginny A.
Glenrock , WY
I think at this point everybody is used Clorox at least once. It does a good job disinfecting. The only thing I don’t like is how toxic it is.
Heather R.
Guadalupe, CA
I absolutely love this product. I trust the clorox brand name. I use this in every room of my house. I wish this was in a foam like the bathroom version. Reasonable price. Clean scent. Readily available in my local grocery store.
Gerdon R.
Smells great and helps clean out the stains in clothes and in the bathroom. The scent has a smell of cleanliness.
Paige J.
Goldsboro, NC
Works amazing without having that super strong bleach scent! I use it all over the house in a spray bottle as well as on our laundry and I’ll repurchase it over and over again!
Toni L.
Great is you mop a lot. Would definitely recommend to a friend and purchase again! Your house will smell soo clean!
Audrey N.
Denver, CO
The thing I like about chlorox is that it always smells clean afterwards, even if that just means it smells like bleach! It seems to get the job done though.
Chanda R.
Copperas Cove
We use this product to clean the trashcans and the showers. I love the lemon scent. It really helps the bleach scent to not be so strong but it still smells clean. It definitely lifts those grimy stains from the trashcans and makes them look brand new!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shawdae W.