Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner + Bleach

You love the people in your home, but you don’t love the messes they make. Good thing there’s Clorox® Clean-up® Cleaner + Bleach.  It’s specially designed to clean and disinfect a variety of stains on a variety of surfaces. And with Smart Tube Technology®, you can spray every last drop. Bad news for germs, good news for family relations.

Does this product have a very strong smell?Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner + Bleach
the best bathroom cleaner ?
Does this bleach what you’re cleaning?
Start your review of Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner + Bleach!
8 days agoWashington, DC
Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner + Bleach is a great versatile product. I use it mainly to clean my bathroom and occasionally use it in the kitchen as well. It's easy to use with a spray-bottle design, affordable (usually under $5), and easily found in various stores including walmart, target, CVS, etc. Reliable and a great product.
4 months agoOzone Park, NY
I love using this to clean the bathroom! The fact that it has bleach means I feel like it’s taking all that nasty dirty germs away. It smells just like regular Clorox and I will continue to buy it every time I run out. It’s one of my holy grails for cleaning products 🙏
4 months agoOrlando
I have always trusted clorox. I keep some in my kitchen and some in my bathroom. These are the germiest areas in the house. As long as it keeps killing germs, etc, I will continue to use it. Reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend this product to others
4 months agoSalem, WV
I use this daily to clean up after my 5 children. Wouldn't even think about using anything else. Leaves my house smelling fresh and clean at all times. Kills all the bacteria that they leave behind. Helps removes stains, works very well. And it's not very expensive.
2 days agoknoxville
I use this to clean my counter tops and even my bathroom! The bleach makes it work so much better! I love it, I would make it a little more child safe but over all it’s amazing and works very well! Definitely buy it again for cleaning up around the house!
2 months agoRidgecrest, CA
This stuff works so well! We had such a huge ant problem because it’s hot and we live in the desert and no matter how clean you keep your house you still get ants anyways this stuff helped clean every surface and actually keep ants away so wonderful!
9 days agoLackawanna
My FAVORITE cleaning product! It works on anything I’m using it for! Other then it cleans so well it also smells amazing and helps make my house smell great afterward. Would recommend to everyone and will definitely keep buying! Amazing price also
5 days agobrooklyn, NY
Great for showers and bathtubs and toilets also good on counters in kitchens smells like Clorox but it’s good for cleaning and price is good it lasts for at least 2 months by me I would recommend it to my friends for cleaning bathrooms
6 days agoKaty, TX
this cleaning product works really well to clean and disinfect surfaces. It’s not very expensive and you don’t have to use too much of the product which means it lasts a decent amount of time. I would recommend this to others to use
4 days agoAR
I’ve been using Clorox cleaning products for so long and I love them. However they do cost more than some other cleaning products but as far as results go it is a very effective product. Would like to try the different scented ones.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner + Bleach Anyone use this cleaner before? Does it compare to Fantastic with bleach?? Is it better??
Heather M. 4 months ago
I love it!! To me it worked better than Fantastic!