Clorox Clean Linen Splash-Less

Lo último que necesitas a la hora de limpiar es que se derrame el blanqueador. • Ofrece un vertido más controlado. • Penetra la suciedad en las superficies del hogar. • Blanquea la ropa.

Is There a substitute for clorox?
What is the best and safest way to whiten clothes ?
no daña las superficies o muebles?
Start your review of Clorox Clean Linen Splash-Less!
Product Highlights
Clorox works great on my clothes, cause my grandchildren are very messy and stains come out very easily and well.in reviews
I also put it in my washer with the towels to make sure they are really nice and clean.in reviews
Eliana P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Clorox Clean Linen Splash-Less uploaded by Eliana P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I personally use this type of product to disinfect the bathrooms, kitchen sink and to wash vegetables and fruits. This product is excellent but you do need to be extremely careful if you decide to use it to wash your clothes.
Cristal A.
winter park
This bleach is used for multiple things in my house such as floors, counters, etc and it works like no other bleach made it is top quality for cleaning.I totally reccomend.
Sandi S.
Alexandria
Still same quality, just a thicker consistency. More like a gel substance. Great for direct application
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Clorox Clean Linen Splash-Less uploaded by Angela L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Clorox is such a trusted brand and has been around for a long time. I hate the smell of straight bleach, but this Clorox has a nice, clean scent and disinfects everything it touches. I highly recommend this, especially during the pandemic.
Scarlett K.
Cook, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love Clorox. And the splash-less is so much easier to deal with and less messy. I don’t use bleach a lot but this is always on hand.
Cindy D.
Avenel, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Clorox Clean Linen Splash-Less uploaded by Cindy D.
The Clorox splash less bleach was life changing! It’s 100% effective! I’m the type of person who likes to disinfect everything! I use to to mop, wipe down the counters, laundry, clean the tub, toilet & everything in between! This bleach gets the job done.
Lisa K.
Spokane Vly, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I always have at least 2 bottles on hand. I always use this. I can mix it and deal clean. Anything. Every other day I deal clean my house with this. I am a neat freak and love love this.
Kristin R.
Fair Oaks, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Clorox is definitely my go to brand when it comes to needing a deep clean. It’s nice that they now offer scented versions, although I feel like the bleach will always over power the fragrance. I do really like that the formula is more of a gel to keep it from splashing and making a mess.
Roberta H.
Chiefland, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Who doesn’t use bleach ? Everyone has bleach in there house somewhere. Their splashless formula is an complete game changer. I use this in the laundry and the bathrooms. Sometimes I add to my mop water also.
Veranda F.
Pearl, MS
I use this for multiple things around my home. I use it on my white laundry weekly. And I use it to clean my tubes in my bathrooms weekly because you do not want any germs in your bath. I would recommend this brand of bleach to everyone. Because I even us a drop or two when I clean my children's toys.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elmira M.
Ruston, LA
il y a un an
Tammy F. il y a un an
Not much of a lavender scent. Just strong bleach smell with a hint of lavender. The bleach overpowers it.