Clorox Bleach Regular

Whitening formula. Ultra Clorox Bleach gets whites even whiter than before. Now use 3/4 cup instead of 1 cup for all your laundry needs. Just as safe on fabrics as before. Small bottle is easy to handle, pour and store.

Versatile and multifunctional for around the house; Useful for all household needs; Kills germs efficiently and effectively

How much bleach do yall pour in a large load of white?
I add a cap full to my dishwater. How many do this [brand:clorox] ?
Start your review of Clorox Bleach Regular!
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
Clorox Bleach Regular uploaded by Chelsie P.
Bleach is amazing! We love this product. It wasn't up until recently when I realized it was a household staple. I mix it with water and use it to clean pretty much everything. Very effective and leaves a clean scent. I love it for bathrooms and kitchens the most.
Mary C.
Wilmington, NC
Clorox Bleach Regular uploaded by Mary C.
I sanitize my house with clorox and even put a cap full when I wash dishes. There is no substitute for clorox for me. I only use clorox.
Zenaida P.
Lake Wales, FL
Clorox Bleach Regular uploaded by Zenaida P.
Para mantener la casa limpia, protegida de virus y bacterias utilizo este excelente producto y lo recomiendo. Uno de los mejores productos de limpieza de todos los tiempos. No olvidad seguir las instrucciones del manufacturero.
Michelle  S.
Java Center, NY
I use clorox bleach regular for my white clothes and also for cleaning purposes. It is not pricey and is very effective
Jaime C.
Spring Hill, FL
I never buy this bleach anymore unless it is on sale. Cheaper brands of bleach are the same exact thing in my opinion so I just buy the cheapest one. This does a good job of keeping white clothes white and Is a staple in our household. We also use Clorox Bleach Regular bleach in the toilets because it seems to be the only thing that keeps them really clean. We have tried other more expensive toilet cleaners because I wanted something that didn't make me sick to my stomach but, they don't work. We always have this on hand at our house. I recommend this brand because it works just fine but I think you can find the same thing cheaper.
Jenn H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am pretty sure we have all used this Clorox bleach in our disinfecting routines! I am a repeat buyer and user for cleaning/disinfecting my home. Highly recommend Clorox Bleach
Irish P.
Vevay, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
This is everyone's best friend especially when Covid19 strikes. This remove all stains and make white clothes even whiter. This can be use as disinfectant too. A laundry best friend and a savior for Pet parents with all the messes the pets bring. Clorox Bleach Regular
Mar H.
Rex, GA
Clorox Bleach Regular uploaded by Mar H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like it a lot for my white clothes it removes stains and leaves my super white clothes without stains....
Mechelle S.
Eatonton, GA
The best disinfecting product there is for any kind of cleaning. Kills bacteria in contact. I feel confident that my home is clean when I use bleach.
Dawne S.
Denton, TX
I don't use it often, but sometimes the white clothes need a little brightening. It is something I have on hand at all times.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Michelle  H.