BY CLOROX #12 in Bleach

Clorox Bleach Plus Splash-Less Fresh Meadow Scent, 3 qt Patented formula splashes less so bleach goes where you want it. Powerfully whitens whites better than detergent alone. Great for deep cleaning your laundry and your home, with greater control as you pour. see more...

• Is the scent noticeable or is it overpowered by detergent...3 Answers
Clorox Bleach Plus Splash-Less Fresh Meadow Scent
  • "Clorox always works to fight tough stains it is always great to have an awesome scent." in 1 review
Deena S.
Indianapolis
I don't use much bleach in my home, but I do use bleach when cleaning certain floors in my home.  This scent is better in my opinion than regular bleach.  My favorite thing about this bleach is the way that it pours out.  It is thicker than the basic bleach, so it prevents splashing, and potentially causing a bleach accident or staining.
Ariana S.
Aurora, IL
I use this to clean E V E R Y T H I N G. Disinfects and cleans at the same time. Has your house smelling fresh, and basically gets the job done. It's affordable and lasts a long time! I always add some bleach to a spray bottle and some water and I'm ready to clean! Thanks Clorox!
Kayla P.
Eden, NC
I love this for various reasons, to wash clothes, to put a little bit in my water when mopping and to put a little bit in my water when shampooing my carpets. Overall it's one of my all time favorites.
Taylor N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the smell of this bleach, it doesn't smell so chemical-y like regular bleach does. And I'm also a big fan of the splashless formula. I appreciate that it is a thicker consistency because it makes it so much easier to pour into the bleach compartment on the washing machine and it doesn't spill everywhere. It leaves my clothes smelling so fresh and it works very well on whites (I mean it's bleach so I would hope it does). I always find myself buying the splashless Clorox instead of the regular formula. Definitely recommend!
Shannon F.
Londonderry, NH
I love this bleach! The smell is a lot nicer than regular bleach. But what I love most about this bleach is how it is so thick. I can now pour it with out spilling! It gets right into the bleach spot without making a mess and bleaching the clothes on my floor that are not supposed to be bleached.
This bleach is a great value for your money and is much nicer than the store brands. I have tried them all to save .50cents and always come back to this one. It's a good price, a great product and your clothes always come out whiter and smelling fresh. I highly recommend this and will continue to buy it for my family.
Kelly R.
Lafayette, IN
Clorox bleach works great at getting my White's extra white (not yellowly) and any & all stains out of my laundry - all the while also giving them a fresh scent!
Stephanie P.
Las Vegas, NV
Clorox Bleach is the only Clorox product I have used. I don't trust any other bleach to get the job done as well. It is a strong product without the harsh intensity of damaging whatever it is you are trying to clean. You can use it in the bathroom, kitchen, floors, etc. Very good!
Rrarcr R.
I think all bleach products are the basic ingredients but I love this splash less version and honestly buy this just for that reason. I have ruined so many clothes from bleach splatter and since using this I haven't ruined not one shirt! I just wish it were not so EXPENSIVE!
Josie P.
Sparta, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I just pour a littel of the nicer smelling ( i do prefer the splashless ones) in the sink and fill warm to hot water. I use this as my floor cleaner because the floor is the dirtiest grossest place in the house, so of course i want to use my strongest cleaning weapon against it.
Rashanae P.
The splash-less bleach is the best thing that Clorox could have come up with . It takes away the stress and worry that the bleach will splash and make a mess. It also comes in many pleasant scents that don't clash with the bleach smell.
Katrine R.
Norfolk, VA
Is the scent noticeable or is it overpowered by detergent scents?