Clorox Bleach Pen Gel uploaded by Natasha L.Clorox Bleach Pen Gel uploaded by Demet T.Clorox Bleach Pen Gel uploaded by Demet T.

BY CLOROX #20 in Laundry Bleach

On the spot stain removal. The cleaning power of Clorox ® bleach in an easy to hold stain removal tool. Clorox ® Bleach Pen ® Gel cleans with the power of Clorox ® bleach. Its dual-tipped applicator has a fine point for precise jobs and a scrub brush for larger ones. Contains : Surfactants and hypochlorite bleach. Contains no phosphorus. Questions or Comments? Health Information? Call or visit us at clorox.com see more...

APRIL P.
Odessa, FL
This is absolutely a life-saver, it has saved SO many clothes in my family. I use it on the collars of my husbands white button down dress shirts, and definitely use it for treating spot stains on white clothes. I love how it is double-tipped, 1 end has a larger plastic brush like tip, & the other end has almost like a pin-point opening for more precise spot treatments. I absolutely recommend this bleach pen - I always have at least 1 handy in my home. Absolutely love it!
Carly B.
I use this on the caulking in my shower when mildew stains show up. I like it because the tip makes application easy and accurate. It's a little pricey for the amount you get, but I would buy again and recommend to my friends.
Holly B.
Unless you are using on something completely white, I'd go with something else. It is messy and hard to keep on just the stain. It easily gets on other parts of clothing bleaching them too. Good idea but poorly designed.
Danielle F.
I keep one of these handy near my washer just in case my family gets something on their whites. I can treat it before I was it
Renae P.
Scott Depot, WV
Pretty powerful stuff. Works wonders in a pinch. But do be careful what fabric you use it on. Can turn it yellow.
Olivia I.
This gel pen is all about business! Don't let the size fool you! This little booger can work! I've used this product to get stains out that I thought were hopeless and was pleasantly surprised with the results. I would recommend it to my friends and would likely buy it again. Great value for the product!
JaeLynn B.
Cincinnati
I use these bad boys like its apart of my religion lol. These are great for small stains. I give these to my brother In college and he says they are awesome because he doesn't have to wash a shirt for one small stain
Demet T.
Beaverton, OR
OMG! This is amazing! Perfect for those little spots in between colors..I could never get them out and with this pen it is so easy. You just have to be careful the fabric doesn't feed to the colored sections. it is so powerful..I just got a bleached spot on my fuscha rug while I was taking a picture for you guys! ah! And I wasn't even squeezing it, I was just holding it! it has two sides which is great. One side-which is the side bleached my rug- has dropping and the other has like a scrub so if you have tougher stains you scrub dat sucker out! LOL
Enjoy ladies and be careful don't bleach yourselves!
Alexa B.
This has saved me so many times! As an Environmental Science major, I am always out on the field getting dirty & one time I got a grass stain on my shirt & my professor gave me this and I was so grateful.

Since then, I ALWAYS carry this with me. You never know when you or a friend might need it!
Raeanne G.
Seaside, CA
The pen has two sides: One side has a smaller tip and the other side has a larger tip. I decided to try this pen out on a pair of (dirty) white eyelet flats. When I first bought these flats, they were completely white! After wearing them for about maybe five times, they got dirt marks all over them. I used the large tip of the Clorox Bleach Pen for these flats to cover more ground quicker. I didn’t apply the bleach all over the entire surface of both shoes, I just covered the dirt marks with the bleach. The pen’s brush was handy. The pen itself is squeezable so you can squeeze out product and brush it on whatever you’re trying to bleach swiftly. It took me about five minutes to get all the dirt marks covered in bleach. I let it sit for about 10 minutes before I washed all the bleach off of my shoes. I am so glad the product worked! All the stains I made sure to mark with the pen were definitely washed away like magic. I’ll definitely be using this Clorox Bleach Pen for whites in the future.
hafsa b.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it really work? or is just a advertisement?
L K.
Orillia, on
Does anyone know where to purchase these in Ontario?
Latasha B.
Detroit, MI
I was wondering does this product really work? I mean can it get the stains out
Yesenia B.
Is this pretty long lasting?
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
Does this damage any clothing or fabric?