Clorox Bleach Gel Cleaner + Bleach uploaded by Nancy A.

BY CLOROX #24 in Bleach

Clorox Bleach Gel Cleaner + Bleach: Penetrates tough stains Use on tile, bathtubs, showers, sinks, counters, appliances, stainless steel and more Convenient spray bottle eliminates splashing and aims cleaner right where you need it see more...

• How is this gel cleaner compared to other Clorox cleaners? 1 Answers
  • "Cleans tough stains without making you break your back." in 2 reviews
  • "A great cleaning product to keep you home frsh smelling and free of germs." in 1 review
Kendall K.
My family uses this in the bathroom to clean and it works wonders. Let it sit for just a few minutes and scrub clean and the shower looks great. Only a few dollars and available at many stores. Would recommend.
Shanna W.
Lumberport
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love using this to clean the bathroom. I only like to use bleach products to clean it, so this gel type is great. I feel like it really clings to germs and dirt.
Alexandra H.
Waco, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Something you always need with your cleaning supplies! You can use this on anything & everything (mostly, please read the back). I use this on my cabinets, counters, bathroom, stains on white clothes (before washing), and I also use it for cleaning the inside of my fridge, just anything that can handle bleach. I'd recommend wearing gloves and a shirt you don't care about if you want to get down and clean! It's a good price and I do recommend to my family.
Morgan L.
I use this for pretty much everything. I love how I don't have to worry about stains when I spill something vibrant. I get mine at Target, or I buy it bulk from Sam's and it's super cheap. I recommend this to anyone with young children for quick clean ups!
Azalia R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love this product. The gel formula makes it even easier to clean the bathroom surfaces. It leaves the bathroom smelling so clean. I wish i would have found this product sooner. Ive been missing out.
Angela B.
Princeton , WV
Good product to clean and kill germs! I know many don't use chemicals but this is one I can't live without! I don't feel the area is clean, especially the kitchen, without using the bleach!
Mishawn L.
Missoula, MT
Use this for the shower. During the bathroom deep clean I coat the shower in this. While it's sitting I'll clean the counter areas then just turn the shower on close the curtain and the shower comes out sparkling
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
This product works very well. I like that it's a gel so it doesn't run like normal bleach. Works great on everything, except clothes for obvious reasons :). The bleach smell isn't that overwhelming either.
Ashley G.
Brooksville, KY
I do like this, but I'm not a bleach person. I think I'll stick to non bleach cleaning supplies and Clorox wipes cause I wiped some stuff down and kids sat down before dried and ruined clothes
member-13ac4d741
Charlotte, NC
This cleaner is no joke! It will clean any surface you spray it on and I can't say enough good things about this product. I would recommend this product and think it is very effective.
jocie C.
How is this gel cleaner compared to other Clorox cleaners?