BY CLOROX

With a thicker formula than regular bleach plus powerful cleaners, Clorox Thick Cling Cleaning Bleach deep cleans, deodorizes and removes stains. Designed especially for household cleaning, this bleach can be poured directly from the bottle onto... see more...

Tina A.
Hamilton , OH
Nothing smells cleaner then the smell of fresh bleach when cleaning the bathrooms and kitchen.  And after a good cleaning, I know that everything has been sanitized and disinfected.
RaeLynn M.
Great for washing my white floors. It has a thickness to it that guarantees me it's getting the job gone. Usually the same price as the plain bleach so no complains there. But like any bleach, getting it on your clothes leaves behind havoc
Desiree H.
Hesperia, CA
We use this bleach to mop our floors, and it works great ! Cleans up every spot and stain no problem. We buy it from Walmart for a great price. Very effective cleaner. I buy it all the time and would definitely buy it again.
Tiffany L.
Hamilton, OH
Bleach is a must have cleaner. Mom of two and another grown child!! haha there are many messes I use bleach for! Must have
Wendy L.
Salem
I use this to clean mold. Pour it in a spray bottle and spray mold. Let it sit and mold will disapear. Also spray bathtub.
Kamaia vega P.
Doral 7801 NW 37th street
I literally i LOVE Clorox i use for clean all my house, it make me feel that i really cleaned the house.I use this for a lot of years and it never betrayed me on the cleaning i use most in the bath cause is where there is more moisture. I hope it helped my review about this, cause for real this will clean and leave it disinfected