BY CLOROX #48 in Laundry Bleach

With a thicker formula than regular bleach plus powerful cleaners, Clorox Thick Cling Cleaning Bleach deep cleans, deodorizes and removes stains. Designed especially for household cleaning, this bleach can be poured directly from the bottle onto... see more...

RaeLynn M.
Great for washing my white floors. It has a thickness to it that guarantees me it's getting the job gone. Usually the same price as the plain bleach so no complains there. But like any bleach, getting it on your clothes leaves behind havoc
Desiree H.
Adelanto, CA
We use this bleach to mop our floors, and it works great ! Cleans up every spot and stain no problem. We buy it from Walmart for a great price. Very effective cleaner. I buy it all the time and would definitely buy it again.
Kamaia vega P.
Doral 7801 NW 37th street
I literally i LOVE Clorox i use for clean all my house, it make me feel that i really cleaned the house.I use this for a lot of years and it never betrayed me on the cleaning i use most in the bath cause is where there is more moisture. I hope it helped my review about this, cause for real this will clean and leave it disinfected