BY CLOROX #10 in Bathroom Cleaners

Clorox Bleach Foamer for the Bathroom: Foaming bleach action means you scrub less Works on tubs and tile, toilets, sinks and counters Removes mold and mildew stains

• Is this safe to use in a bath tub where a child bathed? ...1 Answers
  • I know the product has bleach in it, but does this produc...2 Answers
  • Anyone used this and regular Clorox bathroom spray? Bette...2 Answers
Clorox Bleach Foamer for the Bathroom

Start your review of Clorox Bleach Foamer for the Bathroom!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kalaeja F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I honestly have a like if you don’t use bleach to clean your bathroom your bathroom is not clean. This foaming spray helps reach places and stays stuck on dirt and grim until I’m ready to wipe it off it’s perfect, it is kind of strong though don’t lock yourself in the bathroom while you’re cleaning.
Melissa L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This foaming cleanser was just the right addition to my bathroom routine. I hardly use harsh cleansers in my Home but I needed something to help combat the black mold coming from my toilet tank down into the bowl. I started using this cleanser and I haven't seen the black in 2 weeks. I spray on the bowl, let it foam and sit a bit on the areas that need attention, then I come back 10 mins later and there is hardly any scrubbing/elbow grease that has to be used, usually the dirt just flushes away.
Nikki P.
King Of Prussia
Works great. Removed tarder and build up. I need to wear gloves since the bleach smell is strong and will stick to your hands. Personally do not like that and is not good for your skin. Product comes out foamy but works great. I have used this multiple times and like this product. It gets the job done.
emily C.
San Carlos, CA
Purchased at: CVS
Amazing product! It smells like bleach (duh) but it does the job extremely well. One squirt and you can clean a lot. I enjoy this product but wish there was a more eco friendly way of doing my chores.
Monique N.
Gorham, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Nothing like good old Clorox bleach! A favorite of mine. I use it a few times/week to mop my floors. I have 2 young children &I love the color m smell if a clean, bleached, mopped floor! I'd recommend Clorox bleach over other bleaches bc it doesn't cause yellowing. Less is more with this stuff!
Jenna Q.
Land o Lakes
Purchased at: Target
This is quick and easy to use after each shower! Just spray the whole shower, grab a sponge and scrub it in and then rinse it off with the shower head. It takes off all that bacteria and soapy residue! I usually purchase this at target and the bottle last me about 2 months!
Quinn B.
Coraopolis, PA
Purchased at: Target
I love using this to clean the toilet surfaces and the shower because I feel like it’s really cleaning everything. The smell isn’t overpowering and I like that it’s in a spray bottle as opposed to the giant jug bleach usually comes in.
Kathy N.
Saluda
Purchased at: Walmart
This Clorox Foaming Bleach is a must have to clean my showers. I’m so pleased on how effective it is. It’s a wonderful value for the price. It’s deep cleaning when I’m done cleaning there is no question weather it is clean clean!
Bailey S.
Prior Lake
I think that Clorox's Bleach Foamer for the Bathroom works really well. However, it does smell like straight bleach with nothing to cover it up and the scent really lingers. It blasts through shower scum and gets rid of any soap marks. I use it all over in my bathroom to leave everything shiny and clean!
Kayla M.
Perrysburg, OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use this to clean everything in my bathroom. I like the foam because it seems like a little goes a long way rather than the regular spray. I would recommend for anything to use as a nice strong bathroom cleaner!
Bonnie L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Anyone used this and regular Clorox bathroom spray? Better? Same results?
Kimberly M.
Stockbridge , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I know the product has bleach in it, but does this product have a strong bleach smell?
Carly Mae M.
Salisbury
Is this safe to use in a bath tub where a child bathed? I have a 12 month old that I gives bath to every night, but love Clorox brand!

Target