BY CLOROX #8 in Bleach

Clorox Bleach Foamer for the Bathroom: Foaming bleach action means you scrub less Works on tubs and tile, toilets, sinks and counters Removes mold and mildew stains see more...

• Is this safe to use in a bath tub where a child bathed? I have a 1...1 Answers
  • I know the product has bleach in it, but does this product have a s...2 Answers
  • Anyone used this and regular Clorox bathroom spray? Better? Same re...2 Answers
Cory Hernandez B.
Cory Hernandez B.
Brooklyn, OH
This stuff is awesome! I bought it from Lowes on a whim as it had the spray & gallon refill for only $9.99 + I had a coupon AND my 10% discount so it was around $6.
My boys were going to start summer vacation & I wanted to start the bathrooms with a clean slate.
I opened the windows and ran the ceiling fans as this stuff is very very strong.. However, I sprayed whatever wasn't nailed down the tub, porcelain tile surround, toilet, sink and floor. I even watered it down a little.. Let it sit 10 mins and gave everything a scrub.. On the tile floor I used a handled scrub brush especially sound the toilet.. *You know boys and their aim!! Rinsed with clean water & admired my handy work. My bathroom hasn't been this clean in FOREVER! Not that I don't clean it throughly I just don't use bleach very often. While I wouldn't use this product everyday I think 1x a month will keep my bathrooms in tip/top shape. I normally wipe my bathrooms down 1x a day.
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
I love this stuff! I just spray in the shower, toilet & sink forget about it and then rinse whenever I remember. A quick rinse reveals a much cleaner and brighter surface. If I want a deep clean I wipe it off with a sponge but it's not necessary. Cleaning isn't my favorite so this is a must have for my chronic avoidance of deep cleaning.
Lynn P.
Lynn P.
Toms River, NJ
This stuff is the best thing invented! Simply spray shower down when I get out of shower in the morning then rinse off in the evening. If I do that twice a week I rarely have to scrub my shower! Leaves my shower sparkling clean! And makes my cleaning so much faster.
maria p.
maria p.
Clorox Bleach foam is awesome for cleaning the bathroom ! This product will cut your cleaning time in half not to mention it leaves your bathroom looking, feeling and smelling clean. If you haven't used this product you should try it you won't be disappointed.
Melisa C.
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
This is a great product and one that has been most effective in removing tough stains in my bathroom. I have a bit of iron in my well water and occasionally see a slight yellow stain in my shower and around the sink. Fabulous cleaner!
Penny B.
Penny B.
With 4 kids, cleaner with bleach is a must. This cleaner is foam so when it's sprayed on it clings and gradually slides downward, cleaning as it goes. Great for sinks, showers, nasty toilets, even door handles and light switches.
Allison M.
Allison M.
West Warwick, RI
Best cleaner I have used. Has removed all sorts of stains. Ranging from fruit punch spilled by my grandson to the hair dye my daughters leave on the bathroom counter. Works wonders. Definitely the best cleaner purchase I've made
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Edgewater , FL
This tuff works wonders. I am a clean freak and am always looking for new cleaning products and this got into the grout and made it look brand new! I have bought it again and will continue to buy it!
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Didn't work very well, used it as directed but didn't help to clean the bathtub but it still left some residue behind, I used it a few times and thought maybe I just didn't leave it on long enough.
Laura G.
Laura G.
Roebling, NJ
Awesome product for the bathroom. Since its bleach it definitely has a strong smell but opening a window definitely helps. I usually let the foam sit for 10 mins or so and it cleans very easy
Bonnie L.
Bonnie L.
Anyone used this and regular Clorox bathroom spray? Better? Same results?
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Mega Parent Expert
I know the product has bleach in it, but does this product have a strong bleach smell?
Carly Mae M.
Carly Mae M.
Salisbury
Is this safe to use in a bath tub where a child bathed? I have a 12 month old that I gives bath to every night, but love Clorox brand!