Clorox Bath Foamer with Bleach, 16 oz uploaded by Amanda H.

BY CLOROX

Clorox Disinfecting Bleach Foamer keeps the elbow grease to a minimum as it delivers serious cleaning and disinfecting power. Just spray it on, and let the power of foam bring that sparkle back to your bathroom surfaces. More clean, less sweat, all good.

Meagan W.
Florence, KY
Nothing cleaned my bathroom quite like the Clorox foam cleaner. The film is great for covering a large areas like the shower. Spray on and let sit for a few minutes and then scrub away. My only complaint is the smell of bleach but I don’t think there’s anything to get around that.
Bridgett J.
Pacoima
I love using clorox products. Even thou there svent is a little bit stong but you can always trust for them to work. You know if you use this in the bathroom you know your killing all the bacteria and soap scum! Just becareful wuth your clothes lol. A lil splash will damage your clothing
Jasmine C.
pittsburgh
This is definitely one of my favorite bathroom cleaners I love how he leaves no dirt or no residue behind so I definitely recommend that you use this product whenever you wants a nice clean bathroom and the scent is awesome
Amanda H.
melvin
Clorox Foamer (Bathroom Bleach) the best bathroom cleaner I have tried. It leaves my bathroom extremely clean, no residue and removes the toughest stains.
Carissa O.
Wilmot, SD
One of my favorite cleaners! Leaves my bathroom smelling fresh and sparkling white! Takes out stains in the run from soap sick and all other diet stains.
nephthys p.
Since I suffer from an illness, this spray helps keep bactria at Bay. I use it on everything in the bathroom and it leaves a clean smell
Melissa F.
Dallas, TX
It is a must house hold cleaning product it gives you more than what you pay for
Beth R.
RICHMOND, KY
Great bathroom cleaner and leaves everything smelling fresh and clean......