BY CLOROX #96 in Bathroom Cleaners

Helps prevent mineral and hard water stains. Kills 99.9% of common household germs in the toilet bowl water with every flush. Cleans and deodorizes your toilet with every flush. ~ Includes two 3.5 ounce tablets per pack; six packs per case.CLO00946. 00946. Clorox Clorox Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner With Bleach, 3.5 Oz.. see more...

Jennifer R.
Bullhead City
I used the Clorox Toilet bowl tablets. Drop one in the tank and flush after flush it keeps the toilet bowl clean and leave a nice clean bleach scent. Plus it works on keep the hard water line from forming at the water level in the bowl and the tank.
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love dropping this stuff in my toilet water! Its cleans my bowl automatically and keep it white! It helps the toilet sanitized too! You can see and smell its working everytime you flush! It also last long.. its a little pricey, but hey its will lessen your time when cleaning up your toilet!
Shea C.
Tellico Plns, TN
I love these. Our water isn't the best and leaves an ugly stain. I tried a few things, always scrub the toilet, and all the other things. Saw these and decided to give it a try. It does take a little while to see results but our toilet was bright and shiny with no icky stain.
brandy r.
Cape Coral, FL
I love these. I got a free sample and put it inside the toilet (which I surprised at how easy it was) and flushed the toilet to start the process. I enjoyed the clean smell every time I used the restroom. It kept the bowl looking and smelling fresh. I like that it keeps it nice in-between my cleaning.
Monique S.
West Hartford, CT
Nothing more that I dislike than a dirty bath room. I love these tablets drop and go they last a long time and keep the toilet clean. You never want company to come over and be like ill or yuk you have a dirty toilet.
Amanda M.
This is nice to have for keeping your toilet clean on a daily basis. Especially when I don't have time to clean the toilet myself everyday, this keeps it looking clean until I can have time to clean it myself.
Tracy h.
Port Huron, MI
One of my biggest pet peeves is a dirty and smelly toilet. I buy these all the time to keep my toilet bowl clean and odor free. I recommend anyone to try these. You will not be disappointed!!
kirstin  .
I am in LOVE with Clorox automatic toilet bowl cleaner with bleach. It is so easy to keep the toilet clean and there is no mess! Clorox automatic toilet bowl cleaner also has a totally refreshing clean smell every time we enter the bathroom

Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
I like how well this product cleans and kills germs. It keeps the bowl nice and clean. Keeps your bathroom smelling nice and clean every time you flush.
Dezirae A.
Glendale, AZ
These are great, drop them in the tank and forget about it. They work great and not to bad in price either which if great. Makes cleaning a ton easier
Courtney S.