BY CLOROX #3 in Bathroom Cleaners

When it comes to toilet bowl cleaning, the answer’s clear.
• Helps clean your bowl day and night
• Kills 99.9% of bacteria

Touch tablet directly.

Flush
The toilet.

Drop
Tablet into the right rear corner of the tank when the water level is low.

Product Ingredients

Bromochlorodimethyl Hydantoin

Bromochlorodimethyl hydantoins are organic compounds that release halogen bleach upon dissolution in water. They are used as bleaching agents and disinfectants in EPA-registered products such as toilet bowl cleaners.

Dichlorodimethyl Hydantoin

Dichlorodimethyl hydantoins are organic compounds that release halogen bleach upon dissolution in water. They are used as bleaching agents in products such as toilet bowl cleaners.

Boric Acid

Boric acid is used in laundry detergents and boosters. Boric acid is also a good buffer, helping to keep the pH of a solution stable for optimum cleaning activity.

Dichloroethylmethyl Hydantoin

Dichloroethylmethyl hydantoins are organic compounds that release halogen bleach upon dissolution in water. They are used as bleaching agents in products such as toilet bowl cleaners.

Amanda W.
These work great! Quick and easy from the store to drop in! I usually get a better deal at Walmart but you can also purchase from the dollar store. They are priced a little high but after trying the cheaper ones...I don’t mind paying more now!
Lindsey C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is amazing! It gets my toilet so clean. It smells clean. I have 5 children. So we our toilets get used a lot. This really get them.clean. I love the smell well. I love how the gel makes sure the product stays on the bowl. Most of the time it just falls to the bottom of the toilet. Snd that isnt really helping anyone down there.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a great product and it does help to keep your toilet bowl cleaner and sparkling. It also is at a great price point for only a couple dollars you get multiple items. The only reason I’m giving it four stars instead of five is because it does often get stuck under the flapper in the back part of the toilet causing it to continually run or sometimes for it to even escape. That’s the only issue that I have with this it is the same with all of this style product it may be better if there was a way for it to actually suction cup or be waited down in the back of the toilet so it was not able to float over or drift into the wrong area.
Chatel P.
Morgantown , WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Works like a charm! I really like this one gets all the build up off the bowl quite well. Giving 4 stars only because sometimes it take a couple times to get the toilet really clean. I feel like this is one of the best compared to others.
Kristin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a great toilet cleaner! I first layer it around the sides of the bowl and allow it to sit and work before I scrub. After 5 mins, I use the remaining gel and scrub the hard to reach places and get all the bacteria out! I never have to worry about getting the job done with this cleaner!
Veronica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I always have a box of Clorox automatic toilet bowl cleaner in the house. I love that it just goes in the tank for your toilet and you can forget all about it. It does a great job and you can definitely tell it's working by the smell of the bleach
Debbie A.
Weston, WV
I will never buy another toilet bowl cleaner again, the cling gel is amazing! It smells good and leaves a slight scent in the bathroom but it's not over powering it really does do a good job at cleaning the toilet isn't anyone's favorite thing to clean but twice a week I will clean it now that I have found this great product and I don't have to scrub as much it's reasonable in price I think it's $4 at Dollar General if you haven't tried it I recommend the cool wave scent.
Erin B.
Nashville, TN
My kids and I have allergic reactions to straight bleach, but I have to disinfect that yucky toilet somehow! This is a lifesaver, I can drop it in without touching the bleach and know the toilet is clean!
Hannah H.
Fayetteville, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love these! My rental house toilet was so gross and then dropped one of these in the tank and It’s so much better! They make it smell cleaner, look cleaner, and easier on me. I would definitely but again!
Veronica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
These are great! I always have one in each of my toliets. Super easy to use, just place in the tank and enjoy! It makes the toliet have a clean smell and makes clean up easy. Highly recommend this product
mayte a.
Do they really clean and deodorized
Tara B.
These are very effective for cleaning just make sure if you have pets that you leave the toilet seat down or if you have small kids that tend to play in toilet these have bleach in them!
Courtney S.
How well do these work?
Daniella S.
Are these something you would purchase regularly?
Susan P.
Fort Worth, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How long does the tablet last?

back