Clorox Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner uploaded by Sadie J.Clorox Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner uploaded by Carlos A.

BY CLOROX #42 in Bathroom Cleaners

Kills 99.9% of Household Germs in Toilet Bowl Water After Each Flush A bleach rinse with every flush! Kills 99.9% of household germs in toilet bowl water, flush after flush Cleans and deodorizes Safe for colored toilets Does not harm plumbing or septic tanks Questions or Comments?  call us at Environmental Commitment:   Box Made From 100% Recycled Paperboard see more...

Clorox Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner
  • "I love this brand - especially this product its perfect for my summer home so i dont have to worry about cleaning every time i go down!" in 2 reviews
  • "This a great product for the toilet." in 1 review
  • "A pretty good way to keep my toilet clean And smelling fresh between my daughter and husband we need it ." in 1 review
  • "These get rid of odors, and whitens the toilet bowl. " in 1 review
  • "How much can you really say about a toilet bowl cleaner?" in 1 review
BRANDY G.
Southfield, MI
These are great for the toilet bowl bleach drops. I love a bathroom that smells sanitary and for me the most sanitary smell is one that bleach provides and the toilet is where smells happen and I want a clean bowl and fresh smell in the hygiene area!
Laleta N.
Loganville, GA
It's hard for me to keep my toilet very clean and spotless. It is also hard for me to keep it as white as I would like it to. The Clorox automatic toilet bowl cleaner does the trick. It saves me time on cleaning my toilets and all it takes is one flush. It is affordable and it is definitely worth it. I recommend it to anybody.
Jessica R.
Glendale , AZ
Pros: They smell amazing and they keep my toilets clean. For this I love them!

Cons: they tend to eat away and rust the metal chain in the flushing system. For this I'm sad that I can't use them. I would recommend with a disclaimer.
Jessica E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Me encanta esto para mi bano lo que aun o entiendo Es porque no SE deshace y SE ve super rara en el tanque mi servicio queda super Blanco eso me encanta y elimina olores esta genial mas que Otros productos baratos.
Kk M.
Love this product it keeps the toilet bowls clean without having to constantly scrub. This product is a tad pricey but if your willing to spend around 5.00 it's worth it. I definitely recommend the item!
Hailey C.
Sanford, NC
I only gave this one store because this is something I've been wanting to try out. Cleaned the toilet is one of the worst things ever to me. How does this work? Can you literally drop it in the bowl and walk away? Does it actually clean and sanitize?
Stephanie R.
Bowling Green, KY
These are so great! You just drop them in the top of the toilet and they clean every time you flush! No more rings around the top of the toilet water and no more stinky smells coming from your bathroom. Get these for all your fixes!
kuku k.
I find my toilet bowls constantly growing mold. Using this toilet bowl cleaner and the Clinging Bleach Gel by Clorox that I no longer have to fight the battle of the toilet mold.
Shawna W.
I keep the Clorox Blue&Bleach tablets in all 3 of our toilets. The though of the cleaner and bleach in the toilets just makes me happy! The don't stain our toilets, and they last a long time!
Crystal V.
My sister just bought these to try them out and let me tell you do they work!! Plus nobody likes cleaning the toilets so this helps tons before the kids get to it! Lol
Elizabeth H.
Fort Worth, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How long does the tablet last?