Clorox Anywhere Surface Disinfectant Cleaner

Clorox Anywhere Surface Disinfectant Cleaner "32 oz, 12 Count, Liquid"

BY CLOROX

Clorox Anywhere Surface Disinfectant Cleaner is 1-step cleaning and disinfecting with the power of Clorox bleach, Removes tough stains and grease, Eliminates odors caused by bacteria, mold and mildew, Deodorizes surfaces and leaves a clean, fresh scent, F see more...

Clorox Anywhere Surface Disinfectant Cleaner
Clorox Anywhere Surface Disinfectant Cleaner "32 oz, 12 Count, Liquid"
Nina H.
westchester, IL
I always keep at least three of these in my house. They are the easiest thing to grab when you're looking for a quick clean, a deep clean or if you need to pick up a little spill. It's always great knowing that when you use this the area is also being sanitized
Betsy S.
Columbus, GA
Clorox anywhere spray is one of my favorite cleaners. I buy it at Walmart and Target. Depending where I’m shopping. It’s just a great spray to use basically on everything! It’s a good price. Nice to have a coupon tho. I would recommend to others.
jaiie v.
Gresham, OR
Love this and I always make sure to stay stock. Have to keep areas clean especially when there's kids around trying to touch everything.
Esra M.
city hawalli, area alzahra, block 6, street 616, house 52
It's give clean and fresh day I use to for everything trust me I don't leave the supermarket with any Clorox item in my bag