BY CLOROX

Hard-surface spray kills 99.9% of bacteria, yet is color-safe and can be used without gloves. Apply to toys, phones, keyboards, light switches, high chairs, bathroom fixtures and food surfaces such as countertops. No rinsing required. Application: All-Purpose Applicable Material: PlasticStainless SteelWood Chemical Compound: Sodium Hypochlorite.COX01698CT. 01698CT. Clorox Clorox Anywhere Sanitizing Spray. see more...

• "It gets rid of stains in clothing and counter tops, etc." in 1 review
Bre'Anna W.
Webster, TX
This spray is tough and gets anything clean and sterilized! I use it mostly in the bathroom and kitchen.
Desiree N.
I love this stuff ! I use it all throughout my house and my vehicles. I feel it's clean after using (:
MARIANN D.
Cleans exceptionally well without a struggle. I must say I leave it on for a bit before wiping it up.
Ashley F.
Love this as an everyday cleaning product. Smells great and kills germs. Definitely a must try
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
This is what I always use to clean and sanitize my kitchen and my bathroom. It is very good.
Karyn H.
Culver City, CA
Love this stuff! Way better then dealing with bleach. Great in the bathroom.