BY CLOROX

Hard-surface spray kills 99.9% of bacteria, yet is color-safe and can be used without gloves. Apply to toys, phones, keyboards, light switches, high chairs, bathroom fixtures and food surfaces such as countertops. No rinsing required. Application: All-Purpose Applicable Material: PlasticStainless SteelWood Chemical Compound: Sodium Hypochlorite.COX01698CT. 01698CT. Clorox Clorox Anywhere Sanitizing Spray. see more...

• "It gets rid of stains in clothing and counter tops, etc." in 1 review
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
I love this spray as you can really use it any where and the spray bottle is convenient. I use this on my sinks, counter tops, commode, laundry and more. It keeps everything clean and free from bacteria. It gets rid of stains in clothing and counter tops, etc. Instead of having multiple cleaners in your home, you only need this.
Victoria P.
Meadville, PA
This spray is great it's an anti bacterial spray for stoves, sinks, toilets, counters, Door knobs Its great if you have children and you need to clean up a sticky mess as well. This spray is a great spray and it gets rid of stains on your counter tops, on bath room grit. exed.
Carissa M.
Rancho Cordova, CA
LOVED this for the new NICU baby I brought home. Was easy to use, it wasn't harsh, and it didn't have a strong odor. I could easily whip it out to wipe down toys and other hard surfaces that got gross without getting a headache! I would highly recommend for moms.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I prefer to buy spray items in generic, but this is worth the price. It is very convenient to clean up toys quickly, as well as the home. It is effective and can be found at any major retailer. I am confident that this product is getting the job done.
Kelly L.
Cedar Springs, MI
I love this stuff, I use it in the kitchen, bathroom, pretty much everywhere! Especially having little ones, I feel like I'm constantly cleaning up and sanitizing! This makes it easy, and puts my mind at ease, that I got rid of bacteria!
Sydneh M.
Denham Spgs, LA
Love using this product. Everywhere. Like the smell. Cons: my local stores quit carrying it. Time to purchase online.
Madelyne G.
Roslindale , MA
My friend had this and I have been dying to use it again, it's great to clean control and things a lot of people touch
Adrian W.
Henning, TN
Love Clorox brand more than the store brands. Smells very clean and seems to do the job perfectly for what ever I need
Toni C.
Hamilton, OH
This is awesome for spraying all over our playroom full of toys. Gets rid of germs and it's super quick and easy!
Amber K.
This is a great cleansing spray to use anywhere! It works especially great in the bathroom and kitchen areas!