BY CLOROX

Daily Sanitizing Spray Kills 99.9% of bacteria* on hard, nonporous surfaces Gentle enough to use around kids, pets and food. No harsh fumes.  Leaves no harmful residue. No finishing necessary. Color-Safe Kills 99.9% of bacteria* on hard, nonporous surfaces:  counters, high chairs**, shower curtains, sinks, lunch boxes**, faucets, appliances, baby toys doorknobs, tables, pet bowls**, toilet seats, plastic cutting boards**, telephones, bathtubs. Questions or comments?  visit clorox.com or call toll-free ; *Salmonella choleraesuis, Staphylococcus aureus, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Streptococcus pneumoniae, Proteus mirabilis. **Escherichia coli, Salmonella typhi. see more...

• Do you prefer this to other cleaners and do you prefer it to wipes?3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis , MO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I am obsessed with this product. Finally a bleach based cleaner that’s safe for all hard surfaces. As a teacher I keep this handy during cold and flu season to spray down hard surfaces after school. The smell isn’t overpowering, but you definitely know you’re using bleach. Leaves the surface clean and smooth.
kasey W.
Dover
This Clorox spray is my go to for anything in my house when someone is sick. It is easy to use and doesn’t have too strong of an odor. I just spray it to the surface, let it sit for a few seconds and then i wipe it up. It has Helped keep the flu from spreading in my house this season!
Jessica B.
San Jose, CA
Leaves any surface looking clean and smelling great. Don't use while small children are around as the scent is potent. But after about 30 minutes, things are back to normal.
Francisca C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This product is amazing! Clorox Anywhere Hard Surface Spray eats through grime very quickly, not to mention disinfects, and with little ones that are a must to avoid getting sick. Comes in a small enough container my 4 year old can use it and help mommy clean the house.
Abrielle W.
Curtis
I have two 2 year olds, it gets messy. I can rest east knowing everything is sanitized and clean with this product! I love it so much more than just the aerosol can!
Kelly B.
Huntington, WV
This cleaner is the bomb.com! It makes me feel like I have such clean surfaces for my kids. I don't worry about germs. I use this to clean toys, high chairs, counter tops, sinks and everything I can possibly think of! I bought mine at Walmart. It's cheap and the ease of mind that comes with it is priceless.
Jill A.
Piedmont, OH
Works super well. I know most cleaning supplies you can't use anywhere but this product you can. I use it for the babies and man does it help out.. super cheap at Walmart, I've seen it st the dollar general and other places it. I would defiantly buy it again and I suggest you do too
jennelle S.
I use this on the bath before letting my nephew or niece take one. It works excellently on their action figures and hard plastic toys too. Great for after a shower makes disinfecting a little easier. Definitely smells like bleach but less overwhelming than straight clorox.
Rachel J.
Roseville, MI
i was given this as part of a baby shower gift. i use in the kitchen mostly because im not a fan of the smell. has that chemical smell to it. i know it cleans well so i still put it to good use on places my child wont be as often. maybe if they come out with a better scent i would like it more.
Sara D.
Reno, NV
I initially started using this product when my daughter was a toddler to clean and disinfect her toys, high chair, etc. It's always worked great and left everything clean. Now that she's older, I spray this on doorknobs, toilets, sinks, and anything else I can think of that little hands could be picking up germs. I've never had a problem with this product and have used it for years!
Dawn B.
Do you prefer this to other cleaners and do you prefer it to wipes?