Clorox Anywhere Hard Surface Spray uploaded by Shannon E.Clorox Anywhere Hard Surface Spray uploaded by Jill A.Clorox Anywhere Hard Surface Spray uploaded by Jill A.

BY CLOROX

Daily Sanitizing Spray Kills 99.9% of bacteria* on hard, nonporous surfaces Gentle enough to use around kids, pets and food. No harsh fumes.  Leaves no harmful residue. No finishing necessary. Color-Safe Kills 99.9% of bacteria* on hard, nonporous surfaces:  counters, high chairs**, shower curtains, sinks, lunch boxes**, faucets, appliances, baby toys doorknobs, tables, pet bowls**, toilet seats, plastic cutting boards**, telephones, bathtubs. Questions or comments?  visit clorox.com or call toll-free ; *Salmonella choleraesuis, Staphylococcus aureus, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Streptococcus pneumoniae, Proteus mirabilis. **Escherichia coli, Salmonella typhi. see more...

• Do you prefer this to other cleaners and do you prefer it to wipes?3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
Lynchburg, VA
Hands down my absolute favorite hard surface cleaner!!! I use it on my kitchen counter tops, bathroom surfaces, sinks, and sometimes I even use it on my laminate floors to clean my sticky messes. You can easily pick this up at places like Target for a very reasonable price.
jennelle S.
jennelle S.
I use this on the bath before letting my nephew or niece take one. It works excellently on their action figures and hard plastic toys too. Great for after a shower makes disinfecting a little easier. Definitely smells like bleach but less overwhelming than straight clorox.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
I use this stuff to clean out my fridge to clean a mess on the counter, my sink, stove, side of fridge, bathroom! You name it you can clean it and if it sits for 30-60 seconds things come up so much better!! I can't live without this stuff. Anywhere spray is necessary!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Victoria, TX
I absolutely love this stuff!! My favorite place to use it is the highchair. I've used it to clean the highchair with all my kids and my oldest is 13 so that tells you how long I've been a fan. I wouldn't trust any other product to keep my babies highchair clean.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Manassas, VA
Love this product! it's an anywhere spray that you can use in the kitchen bathroom basically anywhere in your home to disinfect and get that clean feeling of Clorox I would definitely repurchase and would recommend to everyone looking for a surface cleaner
Juliana F.
Juliana F.
Anaheim, CA
My absolute favorite cleaning product. It is a must have in my house you can use it anywhere and it is gentle around kids and pets. It is a great value and not too pricey. I am a loyal customer and have been buying it for quite a few years.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
Top pick bleach sprays I can use it all over my bathrooms for a deep clean and I don't stop there it's great for your kitchen too! It's very effective and never disappoints me I buy it all the time when buying my cleaning products.
Chelsey V.
Chelsey V.
Love this spray. It cleans well, leaves no residue, with a light clean scent. I use it everywhere from the kitchen to kids toys to the bathroom.
Linda R.
Linda R.
This is one of my go to cleansers. I use it on everything. And the best part about it is that the bleach smell is over powering
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.
Murrysville , PA
I love this stuff it works great because it has bleach in it, but it is not harsh and I can use it around the kids.
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Do you prefer this to other cleaners and do you prefer it to wipes?