BY CLOROX

Sanitizing spray delivers the sanitizing power of bleach in a ready-to-use; stable formula and kills 99.9 percent of bacteria on hard; nonporous surfaces. Labor-saving cleaner leaves no chemical residue after use and requires no rinsing. The pH-balanced formula is color-safe and mild enough to use without gloves. Use to sanitize a wide variety of hard; nonporous surfaces; including tables; desks; counters; food prep areas; toys; phones; remote controls; keyboards; light switches; door handles/knobs; bathroom fixtures; play equipment and exercise equipment. EPA-approved; bleach-based sanitizer is shelf-stable for up to 12 months with pH-balanced formula. see more...

Leslie L.
Kansas City, MO
love this to clean the bathroom and the kitchen everyone needs one of this at their home
Morgan F.
Orient, ME
Quick and easy clean up nice squirt bottle for just the amount of product to come out!
Anna P.
Alexandria, VA
Love Clorox items for cleaning and sanitizing in my house. It kills germs and bacteria.
Teanna E.
I love this brand! I use it on almost any cleaning habits I can! Recommended highly!
Jenny D.
Love this product I use it all around my house specially door nobs and the restroom.
Roshonda F.
Virginia Bch, VA
I used to score a spray to clean hard surfaces. it works very well for bathroom tiles
Pia M.
One of my favorites!! I've using it a lot on my makeup table after I make a mess lol
kayla h.
Lake Isabella, CA
I love clorox. it has the great benefits of a harsh cleaner without being to intense.
Ashley R.
Massillon, OH
Love cleaning my kitchen with this product. I feel as if it is very easy to use.
Lina M.
Rosemead, CA
If you're a Germ freak like me then you need a stock pile of this in your home
Yazmin B.
Is the smell too strong? Or is it ok?
Celeste R.
Can you use this for hard counters?
Sarah B.
Is this okay to use around small children!
Jocelyn H.
Santa Ana, CA
Is the smell too strong for an every day use???