BY CLOROX

Sanitizing spray delivers the sanitizing power of bleach in a ready-to-use; stable formula and kills 99.9 percent of bacteria on hard; nonporous surfaces. Labor-saving cleaner leaves no chemical residue after use and requires no rinsing. The pH-balanced formula is color-safe and mild enough to use without gloves. Use to sanitize a wide variety of hard; nonporous surfaces; including tables; desks; counters; food prep areas; toys; phones; remote controls; keyboards; light switches; door handles/knobs; bathroom fixtures; play equipment and exercise equipment. EPA-approved; bleach-based sanitizer is shelf-stable for up to 12 months with pH-balanced formula. see more...

Autumn B.
Yes. Love it! I use it all the time. It's not as strong of a smell as bleach straight out of the big tubs but still does a fabulous job cleaning.
Marley W.
Hyden, KY
We use this everyday. Smells fresh. Cleans great. Gives us peace of mind that everything is sanitized. Just don't get it on your walls or paint.
Sheyenne W.
A great product! I love bleach. It cleans better than anything else, and I feel good knowing things are sanitized. This is a great product.
SARAH L.
Windom, TX
I love clorox brand specifically because they sanatize. It helps when you have four kids. I keep a variety of clorox products in my home.
Lisa U.
I Love bleach!!!! this cleans great, it kills all germs and bacteria. defiantly buy this product it will keep away all unwanted germs.
Shelly J.
El Centro, CA
I absolutely love this and I love the fact that knowing that bleach kills all germs and leaves the house smelling completely clean
Nerissa P.
Lakewood, WA
In general I love Clorox products as for this product works really really good you don't need to use much of it to get the job done
Ronette G.
Dodge City, KS
Love my clorox products.. this product specificly is by far my favorite... i cn use this all over my house and it smells wonderful
Stephanie A.
New Albany , OH
I am a big cleaner and hate germs so bleach is my best friend! Clorox is one of the only brands I use whether it's spray or wipes
Shanna G.
I love this Clorox spray. Works great I like to use it in the bathrooms the kitchen anywhere I feel there are lots of germs.
Yazmin B.
Is the smell too strong? Or is it ok?
Celeste R.
Can you use this for hard counters?
Sarah B.
Is this okay to use around small children!
Jocelyn H.
Santa Ana, CA
Is the smell too strong for an every day use???