BY CLOROX

Sanitizing spray delivers the sanitizing power of bleach in a ready-to-use; stable formula and kills 99.9 percent of bacteria on hard; nonporous surfaces. Labor-saving cleaner leaves no chemical residue after use and requires no rinsing. The pH-balanced formula is color-safe and mild enough to use without gloves. Use to sanitize a wide variety of hard; nonporous surfaces; including tables; desks; counters; food prep areas; toys; phones; remote controls; keyboards; light switches; door handles/knobs; bathroom fixtures; play equipment and exercise equipment. EPA-approved; bleach-based sanitizer is shelf-stable for up to 12 months with pH-balanced formula. see more...

Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is a classic cleaner that's been s staple in many households for years. It cleans, dose infects, and removes stains. It's a triple triple threat, we always have a bottle in the house.
Kenady J.
I always buy this to clean my kitchen and bathroom counter tops. It always smells clean after using. It was very effective and wipes up messes very well. Good value for great price. Always I will recommend Clorox brand. I will also always buy this.
Cassandra S.
rochester, WA
This stuff is a moms best friend its child safe and can be topically sprayed over toys without fear of making children sick when playing with the toys without having rinsed them.
Jes T.
Bristow, OK
I'm never without a bottle of this! As a mom of five small children, I count on the sanitizing to help protect my kids from copious amounts of bacteria and germs. I love that there is a product that not only cleans but truly disinfects.
Tina S.
Love Clorox makes my home feel clean great for the bar and bathroom. It leaves a nice smell not to strong. Kills all the germs of raw meat and I know I can trust.
Luz Elaine P.
I love to use Clorox to disinfect my home. It doesn't have a strong odor and you going to see the difference when you clean your kitchen with this. I use to clean everything at home
Desiree g.
Sewell, NJ
Clorox anywhere is a must have for every house! You can use it for so many different things! Bathroom, kitchen, kids play room, out door furniture... Possibilities are endless! It's great to have on hand for messes or general cleaning!
Lori E.
Clorox brand has a great reputation. I bought this to use in my kitchen on countertops and stove surface. Very versatile and like the fact that it sanitizes as well.
Christine N.
Sacramento, CA
Love Clorox! These are so useful and they make me feel like all my stuff are clean and brand new again. It also does a great job cleaning the restroom and floors.
Katia M.
Yo gusta mucho para terminar de limpiar los baños, la tina y la cocina.  Saber que ya todo quedo desinfectado y limpio. Principalmente con niños en la casa
Yazmin B.
Is the smell too strong? Or is it ok?
Celeste R.
Can you use this for hard counters?
Sarah B.
Is this okay to use around small children!
Jocelyn H.
Santa Ana, CA
Is the smell too strong for an every day use???