BY CLOROX

Sanitizing spray delivers the sanitizing power of bleach in a ready-to-use; stable formula and kills 99.9 percent of bacteria on hard; nonporous surfaces. Labor-saving cleaner leaves no chemical residue after use and requires no rinsing. The pH-balanced formula is color-safe and mild enough to use without gloves. Use to sanitize a wide variety of hard; nonporous surfaces; including tables; desks; counters; food prep areas; toys; phones; remote controls; keyboards; light switches; door handles/knobs; bathroom fixtures; play equipment and exercise equipment. EPA-approved; bleach-based sanitizer is shelf-stable for up to 12 months with pH-balanced formula. see more...

Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
As a mom living with a chronic autoimmune disease, and suppressed immune system, this is GREAT! We have to keep our home as sanitary as possible, and that is challenging with kids, and friends coming in and out. Clorox is one of our staples for success! #MusesOfInfluenster
Betsy S.
Columbus, GA
Clorox is one of the few brands I trust with leaving my house clean and disinfected. I love that you can use this, safely, practically anywhere. I have a toddler and he loves leaving messed around everyday. Just a spray and a quick wipe and I'm done.
Liza C.
Kenner, LA
Clorox products are a must in my house! I have 2 small children and am constantly cleaning and disinfecting the house so they may stay as germ free as possible (haha a never ending job!) - Clorox products help me with this task - the particular bottle is always in my home - the more bottles, the better! I definitely recommend this product.
La-Shonda R.
If you don't like to scrub scrape or sweat this is the perfect product cleaning grout glass doors tubs toilets Etc trust me you won't be disappointed. this has cut down my cleaning time in half I also use it on the baseboards.
Amber B.
Jefferson, GA
I am a clean freak and I love this product! It cleans and santizes all of the surfaces I use. I like that it has many uses and gives me the comfort of a clean home or workstation. I even use it on the kids toys
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Genius!! I use this every time I've used my kitchen counter tops when it's too much mess for the wipes. I feel totally confident that there is nothing nasty still lurking in the gross grout of my sadly tiled countertops!!
Nicole D.
I like to keep this on hand in case I take my little nieces anywhere. With this you can clean a surface super quickly allowing them more space to eat or play without worrying of them getting a bunch of germs.
Chelsea B.
Post Falls, ID
I love how this one bottle cuts down on how many cleaning products you have to keep under the sink. It leaves behind that sterile scent letting you know the area is clean, but its not overpowering.
Maddie M.
Parma, MI
I live by Clorox products. I believe they are the only cleaning products that can actually clean your house. They kill bacteria and actually cut through the dirt and grime. I use the spray to clean my bathroom sinks and toliet seats to my kitchen counters. I love it.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is a classic cleaner that's been s staple in many households for years. It cleans, dose infects, and removes stains. It's a triple triple threat, we always have a bottle in the house.
Yazmin B.
Is the smell too strong? Or is it ok?
Celeste R.
Can you use this for hard counters?
Sarah B.
Is this okay to use around small children!
Jocelyn H.
Santa Ana, CA
Is the smell too strong for an every day use???