Clorox Antifungal Cleaner with Bleach 32 oz

Clorox antifungal cleaner with bleach removes mold and mildew in mere minutes, without scrubbing. For an intense clean on grout, tile and other hard bathroom surfaces, spray clorox antifungal cleaner with bleach. Powered by clorox bleach, it destroys mold and mildew in only 5 minutes for an intense clean. When used as directed, this cleaning product kills 99.9% of common bathroom germs, including aspergillus niger (mildew), cladosporium herbarum, staphylococcus aureus (staph), streptococcus pyogenes (strep) and trichophyton men-tagrophytes (athlete s foot fungus). Just aim the spray trigger bottle right where you need it,...

Start your review of Clorox Antifungal Cleaner with Bleach 32 oz!
Warren, MI
Love my Clorox! It’s been so hard to find in store lately. I love the smell of bleach and like my house to smell super clean at all times!
Holiday, FL
I used to feel very confident using Clorox products until they started using a different type of bleach that does not bleach or kill germs. Theres a class action suit against them for that. Not sure of the details so don't quote me but I don't feel comfortable using this brand anymore. Perhaps I'm wrong about all of their products. I used to use only clorox now I use Lysol with bleach or generic bleach.
Delano, MN
I love cleaners that have that strong scent and that have a little bleach. Using this, I can trust that my bathroom is clean and germ-free. This is so important to me as my little loves to play in the bathroom. It smells great and is a strong cleaner that has not caused my sensitive skin to break out or react.
Highland, NY
This keeps our bathroom disinfected and germ free. It keeps our toilet and shower nice and white with a fresh scent.
Brown City, MI
This isn't the one I normally use but wasn't an option, I prefer the one without the bleach. Works great and smells really good!! Very reasonably priced and large sozed bottle. I would recommend this
If I'm not using Clorox products in my bathroom I don't feel like it's clean. It's such a good value. I don't have to worry about those pesky little germs floating around my bathroom. The bleach smell is a little strong but cheaper products have been worse
San Antonio, TX
Kills germs. The bathroom is filthy so Clorox can only truly clean it. Cost effective and I love it. Will continue to use it
Hicksville
Use this in the bathroom only, helps give that disinfected feeling. I would recommend to others, I just don’t like cleaning the whole house with harsh chemicals.
Ocoee, FL
I spray this and leave. It cleans the bathroom and shower and I don’t really have to do much else. No scrubbing at all! It’s easy and keeps our bathrooms fresh and clean. I can’t stand funky bathrooms and I live with all boys. This stuff works ✊🏻
I love Clorox especially for the bathroom. A little goes along way and I use it in the shower, the toilet and even the sink. It is antifungal which is great and the bleach leaves surfaces sparkling.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...