BY CLOROX

Powerful formula makes up to 72 gallons per bottle. Cleans, deodorizes and shines hard, nonporous surfaces: no-wax floors, tiles, walls, sinks, countertops, microwaves, refrigerators, stoves, range hoods, deep fryers and more. Ideal for food-service or industrial environments. Fresh fragrance. Application: Countertops; Deep Fryers; Microwaves; Nonporous Surfaces; Range Hoods; Refrigerators; Skins; Stoves; Tiles; Walls; Applicable Material: Ceramic;Fabric;Porcelain;Stainless Steel;Tile;Wood; Chemical Compound: Ammonia. see more...

Clorox 35419EA Pine-Sol All-Purpose Cleaner- Lemon Scent- 144 oz. Bottle
  • "We use this to clean my bathroom and our hard wood floors sometimes." in 1 review
  • "I love this stuff it leaves my house with a clean refreshed scent and gets the job done recommend it" in 1 review
Jaime E.
I love pine-sol! Especially the original but the lemon scented is just as good! I remember my mom always using it and I do the same and it always makes my house smell wonderful and gets my floors super clean. plus it’s perfect to clean up anything sticky.
Scarlett R.
Owensboro, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've always had hard wood floors so this is my go to when I want to mop it! And also I've obviously always used this for countertop and pretty much just about any and every surface in the house, smells amazing! I always buy this product for cleaning!
Courtney F.
Smells amazing and very efficient with cleaning! We use this to clean my bathroom and our hard wood floors sometimes. We've been using this product since I was a little girl. It's still as amazing as it's always been.
Danika C.
Orlando, FL
I love this product because it is so versatile. I use it in a spray bottle with some water to clean surfaces and in a bucket with my mop for the floors. The scent is fresh and it leaves my surfaces clean.
Victoria K.
Fort Mill, SC
If you don't have pine sol in your house, get some. It's my favorite for the bathroom specifically the toilet leaving a great smell. Great for floors also!
Jessica D.
Lemon scent pine sol is just as good as the original pine scented bottle. It gives you a nice fresh scent and cleans surfaces at the same time.
member-ba7823758
Rio Rancho, NM
Love Pinesol! Use it on so many of my household items to disinfect! Love the smell! Its helpful that just a tiny amount will clean effectively.
April G.
Albuquerque, NM
PineSol is the only thing I use to clean my floors. That fresh clean smell and the shine after gives me confidence my floors are clean.
Alma B.
The house is not clean till the smell of pine-sol is in the air! Perfect for disinfecting and leaves a great scent.
Destinee C.
Henderson, NV
I love using this for my floors! Makes my house smell good! & does a excellent job at makin my floors very shinny!
Ashley S.
Elgin Avenue, London
Does this work on parquet floors too?