BY CLOROX

Powerful formula makes up to 72 gallons per bottle. Cleans, deodorizes and shines hard, nonporous surfaces: no-wax floors, tiles, walls, sinks, countertops, microwaves, refrigerators, stoves, range hoods, deep fryers and more. Ideal for food-service or industrial environments. Fresh fragrance. Cleaner/Detergent Type: All-Purpose; Global Product Type: Cleaners & Detergents; Application: Countertops; Deep Fryers; Microwaves; Nonporous Surfaces; Range Hoods; Refrigerators; Skins; Stoves; Tiles; Walls; Applicable Material: Ceramic; Fabric; Porcelain; Stainless Steel; Tile; Wood. see more...

Danielle A.
Whittier, CA
My favorite thing about Pine-Sol is the lovely, fresh fragrance. It leaves my home smelling so clean and I just love that. Pine-Sol has always worked well for my cleaning needs.
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
I love this stuff, I especially love the smell of pine-sol, it brings back memories from my childhood. But aside from that, this is a good multipurpose cleaning product.
Natacha N.
I love this cleaner. It smells great and lasts a long time when used. I buy it at bj's wholesale store. I always come back to this product for my floors to smell fresh. never disappointing and highly effective. I will always buy this product. it is my favorite floor wash.
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Decorator Expert Level 1
This stuff works so well! It has so many different uses! It always works amazingly well. It always does a great job! I love using this as a staple cleaning product. Would highly recommend this product!
Dez E.
Growing up my parents would always clean the house with this . So every time I smell this is reminds me of my childhood . Now as an adult I use this as well it gives my house such a clean fresh scent and I love it .
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes , WV
I love this product! It's super cheap and very effective! It smells amazing and the smell is strong and long lasting! I use it all the time! I highly recommend if you've never tried it! I get it at Walmart super cheap!
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
This cleaner works great on linoleum. I wouldn't use it on my hard wood, but it does clean other surfaces very well. The smell is very fresh and clean but can be overwhelming if you do not dilute the product enough.
Lydia M.
This is my husbands favorite scent of the pinesol. He says that a kitchen should always smell like lemon and what better way to clean than with pine sol. I really like this scent as well and would recommend to other households.
Caroline T.
Fresno, CA
This product smells sooooooo goooooood. And cleans well. I can use it to op and clean the tub the house smells good and it doesn't make my pet feel weird with the scent.
Kiara O.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love this cleaning solution it leaves the house smelling great and really helps clean the hard stuff on the floor I even use it to clean the backyard sometimes
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Can I use this in wood floors?