BY CLOROX

Make your kitchen sparkle " professional product dissolves the toughest greasy messes. Combo degreaser-cleaner leaves stove-top surfaces, polished metal, plastic and glass streak- and residue-free. Fast-and-easy, spray-and-wipe, two-step clean. see more...

Amandah R.
San Jose, CA
Amazing. This is the cleaner your mom wants you to use when you have guests coming over and she’s throwing a fit. Very effective cleaner. You must dilute it a bit so it isn’t too thick but it lasts so long. Cleans so well and it’s not too pricey!
Cameron C.
I love the product it is one of the best ones on the market I but it all the time. I just wish it was not so expensive but I guess you have to pay a little more if you want the best one. I will always stick with this product and the company!
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
I love cleaning with Clorox and when it's a multi purpose Clorox even better it cleans great and I feel my house disinfected .
Liz W.
Really a powerful product. Great for cleaning. I use this regularly, don't buy the bargain brand!
Marriane G.
Barling, AR
Is this product has a strong smell like the other clorox product?

back