BY CLOROX

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Fast, broad spectrum efficacy on 51 microorganisms in 3 minutes or less. 30 Second kill times on 30 bacteria. 30 Seconds to 1 minute on 14 viruses. 3 Minutes on C. difficile spores, TB and fungi. Clorox understands that bleach's odor can be irritating... see more...

Review (1)
Anna G.
Home Sweet Home Expert
I keep these in the bathroom, kitchen and mud room for quick, effective clean up. I love that I don't need to use paper towel too and that it has a scrub side and wipe side. Unlike many bottles wipes, these are very moist and have plants of cleaner that goes a long way. They are awesome for mid-week wipe downs in bath before a full clean can be done as well as heavy duty cleaning. I suppose it is really up to your preference, though not required I'd suggest gloves since they are so moist. However, the scent is manageable. I am prone to migraines from chemical smell and find these don't trigger headaches unlike most spray chemicals.bath before a full clean can be done as well as heavy duty cleaning. I suppose it is really up to your preference, though not required I'd suggest gloves since they are so moist. However, the scent is manageable. I am prone to migraines from chemical smell and find these don't trigger headaches unlike most spray chemicals.