Clorox 22 Oz Formula 409 All Purpose Cleaner uploaded by MK J.Clorox 22 Oz Formula 409 All Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Emma F.

BY CLOROX

• I had a typo on my review- 409 cleaner, not 408 cleaner :...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Kimberly H.
Love this product! Great smell, even better results! This takes away countertops stains instantly (example fruit punch, kool aid)! I usually purchase at Walmart and highly recommend it for anyone with little kids who love red punch and have tendencies to spell! Quick and easy cleanup, no scrubbing required!
Kathrynn L.
Waynesboro, VA
This is my preferred kitchen and bathroom cleaner because it easily scrubs through anything that I need to clean up without making it too much of a chore. You only downside is make sure that you are airing out the bathroom as you were cleaning it because dissent can very quickly become overwhelming
Rya Z.
A good all around cleaner for use in the bathroom, as well as some kitchen surfaces. I’ve found that while it leaves a good clean feeling in most areas, it does very little when it comes to cutting through grease. All in all I would purchase this product again for use in the bathroom.
•Larissa S.
Orem, UT
The 409 is perfect for any kind of cleaning but even better for kitchens and bathrooms. The scent is not the greatest but isn’t bad at all for the result of the product. I would totally recommend for the people I know because is a great product for have at home.
Dakota V.
Matthews , NC
My go to cleaner for nearly everything. It’s so strong and can get off things nothing else seems able to. The thing i don’t enjoy about it is all the chemicals. I would rather not put chemicals on my countertops, but it’s so hard when it works so good!
Caitlyn M.
This is my go to when i do that random cleaning spree throughout my house which is pretty often. This seems to really get out all grub/stains and leave the house smelling clean. You can find this product at any store really and its affordable!
Amanda B.
This is a great cleaner! It doesn’t have a super strong smell which is important to me. And it does it’s job extremely well. I can use it on all of my counters and surfaces and it cleans beautifully! I highly recommend this all in one cleaner!
Kassidy H.
Knoxville, TN
I’ve been using 409 for as long as I can remember. You can use it for EVERYTHING. It gets stains out, gets stickiness out, anything. Not pricey and if you buy the big one it’ll last forever! I always have this in my house.
Francesca D.
Glenolden, PA
I love this cleanser. It works very well in my apartment at college. I use it in bathrooms, kitchen, and anywhere else I need to clean. It is affordable and effective. Would recommend to others and I will purchase again.
Molly V.
Grand Rapids, MI
I grew up in a household that used 409 for EVERYTHING! It is a great product and picks up just about anything from my laminate counters. You just have to let it soak into the tough messes, but it works like a charm!
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
I had a typo on my review- 409 cleaner, not 408 cleaner :) When is Influenster going to add a way to edit our reviews and answers?