Clorox 22 Oz Formula 409 All Purpose Cleaner uploaded by DominicEric M.Clorox 22 Oz Formula 409 All Purpose Cleaner uploaded by MK R.Clorox 22 Oz Formula 409 All Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Emma F.

BY CLOROX

• I had a typo on my review- 409 cleaner, not 408 cleaner :...1 Answers
Larissa S.
Orem, UT
The 409 is perfect for any kind of cleaning but even better for kitchens and bathrooms. The scent is not the greatest but isn’t bad at all for the result of the product. I would totally recommend for the people I know because is a great product for have at home.
Caitlyn M.
This is my go to when i do that random cleaning spree throughout my house which is pretty often. This seems to really get out all grub/stains and leave the house smelling clean. You can find this product at any store really and its affordable!
Amanda B.
This is a great cleaner! It doesn’t have a super strong smell which is important to me. And it does it’s job extremely well. I can use it on all of my counters and surfaces and it cleans beautifully! I highly recommend this all in one cleaner!
Francesca D.
Glenolden, PA
I love this cleanser. It works very well in my apartment at college. I use it in bathrooms, kitchen, and anywhere else I need to clean. It is affordable and effective. Would recommend to others and I will purchase again.
Molly V.
Grand Rapids, MI
I grew up in a household that used 409 for EVERYTHING! It is a great product and picks up just about anything from my laminate counters. You just have to let it soak into the tough messes, but it works like a charm!
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
I always have a bottle of this in my cleaning closet. While I don't use it that often it's great for cleaning out my laundry tubs. It has a nice fresh clean scent that's not over powering. I recommend this!
Another cleaner I always use in the bathroom to clean the shower and stuff. Always works great. Good for spills on the floor and such as well. Just a great basic cleaner I've used forever and will continue to use.
Jennifer D.
Murrieta, CA
409 is truly all purpose. You can use it to clean almost anything. I’m not huge on the scent, it’s not terrible but not great. It works though, get everything disinfected and clean.
Kimberly H.
Love this product! Great smell, even better results! This takes away countertops stains instantly (example fruit punch, kool aid)! I usually purchase at Walmart and highly recommend it for anyone with little kids who love red punch and have tendencies to spell! Quick and easy cleanup, no scrubbing required!
Kathrynn L.
Stuarts Draft, VA
This is my preferred kitchen and bathroom cleaner because it easily scrubs through anything that I need to clean up without making it too much of a chore. You only downside is make sure that you are airing out the bathroom as you were cleaning it because dissent can very quickly become overwhelming
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
I had a typo on my review- 409 cleaner, not 408 cleaner :) When is Influenster going to add a way to edit our reviews and answers?

Kohl's