BY CLOROX

Clorox2® Stain Fighter & Color Booster Packs.
Ultra concentrated.
16 packs.
HE for standard & HE washers. see more...

Tami A.
I love the results from this product but I really don't like the packs. I have a front loader washer and the liquid works much better for me. I worry about wether my cloths will get damaged with just tossing them in at the beginning of the wash!
Joseph C.
Oyster Bay, NY
A fantastic product that works hard to remove stains. I find myself outdoors often playing sports and getting quite dirty and I wouldn't trust another product to tackle the dirt stains off of my athletic clothing.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
This is a great product. I have found that the packs are not as useful as they are in the dishwasher capacity. You can't gauge or control the amount because they are in packs.
Melonie C.
Puyallup, WA
This has worked pretty well in my household. I needed a tough cleaner but would save my colors in my clothes from being washed out. This has done that for us.
Diane J.
Midlothian, VA
This has been in my laundry room for over twenty eight years. I use it to pre-treat stains and wash my light colored clothes along with my other detergent
Jordyn T.
Utica, KY
I use this stain fighter and color booster in every load! Smells wonderful and keeps your colors from fading. Especially good on color towels.
Irais v.
These packs are awesome! I love using these. They're so convenient and I don't have to worry about how much to use! Simple instructions!
Caitlyn B.
Sophia, NC
Another must for my busy college life who is used to my mom doing my laundry. This made it easy and fast and got the job done.
Melanie M.
Strongstown, PA
I used this product to remove black dye from white clothing. It re,over all the black dye and my shirt was as good as new!
Lynn B.
Green Mtn Fls, CO
This stuff is a miracle worker! I throw it into my son's clothes during the wash and the stains disappear!