BY CLOROX #76 in Starch

Clorox2® Stain Fighter & Color Booster Packs.
Ultra concentrated.
16 packs.
HE for standard & HE washers. see more...

Becky S.
Decorator Expert Level 1
This review is more for the liquid Clorox 2 bleach as I haven't used the packets but the bottle scanned to this item. I thinking a great way to help stop clothes from fading and to fight stains without needing to use bleach or a really expensive presoak.
Tami A.
I love the results from this product but I really don't like the packs. I have a front loader washer and the liquid works much better for me. I worry about wether my cloths will get damaged with just tossing them in at the beginning of the wash!
Joseph C.
Oyster Bay, NY
A fantastic product that works hard to remove stains. I find myself outdoors often playing sports and getting quite dirty and I wouldn't trust another product to tackle the dirt stains off of my athletic clothing.
Lea J.
Tampa, FL
I hate these. When I first opened the bag, about 1/4 the packs had burst. Then when I used them in the laundry, the product did not dissolve all the way leaving residue on my clothes.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
This is a great product. I have found that the packs are not as useful as they are in the dishwasher capacity. You can't gauge or control the amount because they are in packs.
Melonie C.
Puyallup, WA
This has worked pretty well in my household. I needed a tough cleaner but would save my colors in my clothes from being washed out. This has done that for us.
Amanda N.
PORT ORCHARD, WA
Decorator Expert Level 1
This works pretty well and is a lot less messy my husband is notorious for spilling bleach on clothes and these make it so much easier and no ruining clothes
Diane J.
Midlothian, VA
This has been in my laundry room for over twenty eight years. I use it to pre-treat stains and wash my light colored clothes along with my other detergent
Jordyn T.
Utica, KY
I use this stain fighter and color booster in every load! Smells wonderful and keeps your colors from fading. Especially good on color towels.
Irais v.
These packs are awesome! I love using these. They're so convenient and I don't have to worry about how much to use! Simple instructions!