Clorox 2 Stain Fighter and Color Booster Detergent Powder Box uploaded by Deborah P.

BY CLOROX

Features: -Powder box-Detergent formulated to keep your whites whiter-Leaves your clothes clean and smelling fresh-Works with both standard and high-efficiency washers-Capacity: 49.2 oz-Fights stains and brightens colors-Purpose: Laundry-Style:. see more...

Miriam R.
Miriam R.
Denver, CO
I mop my floor with just water and Clorox and it leaves the whole house smelling fresh and clean. The only down side about it is that if it gets on my shoes or clothes they're for ever ruined.
Fernanda P.
Fernanda P.
New Rochelle, NY
I like to use this and baking soda along with liquid detergents and it really "takes the tough stains out". The smell isn't too strong so it's not too bothersome. Would recommend, overall.
jenny c.
jenny c.
San Elizario, TX
The best for germs & deep clean everything ! Highly recommend! Since im not comfortable cleaning my house with out it . Multi uses.

Me gusta mucho ya que si no lo uso siento que no esta limpia mi casa oh cualquier cosa que quiera quitar los germenes ! Muy recomendado! Multi usos!!
Suvarna S.
Suvarna S.
Sunnyvale , CA
it helps in keeping all the whites in perfect color. it helps boosting it and keeps my clothes clean and looks fresh after wash especially when they are light clothes . i got this only once. i bought this product in costco and its one of the best product i have used so far
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
We have always used Clorox but this product Clorox 2 stain fighter and color booster is amazing.  It is gentle to use on my clothes but strong enough to remove any dirt.  I purchase this at walmart after seeing a commerical and recommend to my aunt who loves it.
Ellen P.
Ellen P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
This is a great way to keep your clothes stain and germ free! It is very effective and I have had zero problems. The cons are that it can stain clothes if it is spilled on wet clothing not in the washer.
Lorena R.
Lorena R.
Hespria, CA
I love to use Clorox 2 Stain fighter and color booster.It is very effective with all my white clothe and could use some color i love that it leave your clothe smelling clean.It has more pros then cons you could find it anywhere and good price i do recommend it
Natalie T.
Natalie T.
It's the best bleach out there. Gets my husbands tanks white again after a rough dirty day at work. I throw a little bleach in and no holes or anything.
Milagros R.
Milagros R.
Celina, TX
When something is dirty just put Clorox on it. Although the smell is strong you know it's going to leave things disinfected
Ariel B.
Ariel B.
There is nothing like this stuff. Gets rid of the terms and leaves a nice clean smell behind. Will purchase over and over.