Clorox 2 Stain Fighter and Color Booster Detergent Powder Box uploaded by Deborah P.

BY CLOROX

Features: -Powder box-Detergent formulated to keep your whites whiter-Leaves your clothes clean and smelling fresh-Works with both standard and high-efficiency washers-Capacity: 49.2 oz-Fights stains and brightens colors-Purpose: Laundry-Style:. see more...

jenny c.
San Elizario, TX
The best for germs & deep clean everything ! Highly recommend! Since im not comfortable cleaning my house with out it . Multi uses.

Me gusta mucho ya que si no lo uso siento que no esta limpia mi casa oh cualquier cosa que quiera quitar los germenes ! Muy recomendado! Multi usos!!
Suvarna S.
Sunnyvale , CA
it helps in keeping all the whites in perfect color. it helps boosting it and keeps my clothes clean and looks fresh after wash especially when they are light clothes . i got this only once. i bought this product in costco and its one of the best product i have used so far
Melissa L.
Home Sweet Home Expert
We have always used Clorox but this product Clorox 2 stain fighter and color booster is amazing.  It is gentle to use on my clothes but strong enough to remove any dirt.  I purchase this at walmart after seeing a commerical and recommend to my aunt who loves it.
Ellen P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert
This is a great way to keep your clothes stain and germ free! It is very effective and I have had zero problems. The cons are that it can stain clothes if it is spilled on wet clothing not in the washer.
Lorena R.
Hespria, CA
I love to use Clorox 2 Stain fighter and color booster.It is very effective with all my white clothe and could use some color i love that it leave your clothe smelling clean.It has more pros then cons you could find it anywhere and good price i do recommend it
Felicia M.
I was going to leave a sassy review about bleach because why not? It's relevant and necessary for every household...no qualms about that. Readily available everywhere but I wait for coupons to load up on them.
Miriam R.
Denver , CO
I mop my floor with just water and Clorox and it leaves the whole house smelling fresh and clean. The only down side about it is that if it gets on my shoes or clothes they're for ever ruined.
Fabiola D.
Newton, KS
Este ah sido el cloro que eh usado desde que puedo recordar. Mi abuelita lo usaba, Mi mama lo usa, mi hermana lo usa y aora yo lo USO. Es uno que si recomiendo totalmente.
Claribel D.
New Bedford, MA
Home Sweet Home Expert
Love this. It left my whites extremely white, even got out some stubborn stains. And my colors were nice and bright after the wash. Clorox products never fail me.
Fernanda P.
New Rochelle, NY
I like to use this and baking soda along with liquid detergents and it really "takes the tough stains out". The smell isn't too strong so it's not too bothersome. Would recommend, overall.