BY CLOROX

Clorox 2® Original Scent Powder Stain Fighter & Color Booster.
New formula!
More stain fighting power!
For all loads.
Colors. Whites. Mixed.
For standard & HE washers.
Now with Triple Solve™ technology.
Penetrates.
Dissolves.
Eliminates. see more...

• I Love This Color Safe Bleach. I Wonder Though If There's a Liqui...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kacey S.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm probably the messiest person in the world so I consider this a super hero for my clothes
Kayla B.
Great product! It brings stains out of almost anything and is definitely s necessity
Sonja d.
Lawton, OK
I Love This Color Safe Bleach. I Wonder Though If There's a Liquid Base, So I Could Use It As. A Pre Satin Before I Wash.