BY CLOROX

Clorox 2® Original Scent Powder Stain Fighter & Color Booster.
New formula!
More stain fighting power!
For all loads.
Colors. Whites. Mixed.
For standard & HE washers.
Now with Triple Solve™ technology.
Penetrates.
Dissolves.
Eliminates. see more...

• I Love This Color Safe Bleach. I Wonder Though If There's a Liqui...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Natalie H.
Bossier City, LA
I always have this on hand. I have 2 children and grass stains, food stains, and lets face it, poop stains comes right out! Make sure to go by the measurement though since I went over once and the smell was very "sweet".
Stacey M.
Secane, PA
My boyfriend dried his Chapstick in with all of his golf shirts and shorts. All ruined. I used the Clorox 2 powder with a little water to make a paste and rubbed it on the large spots on the clothes and also put a scoop in the wash. Presto all stains were gone! Love it, well worth the $$
Julana C.
I LOVE IT! I have 5 kids and boy oh my this sure has helped save me on buying clothing. I have been able to get chocolate and ketchup stains out of my children's clothes with so much ease. A must have!!!
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
It actually works, I was skeptical at first when I saw it, I'm one to always try new things out. And when I did I was hooked, it gets your whites whites, and your color clothes perfect!
Jessica M.
Chippewa Lake, MI
Works so good i got blood on my white shirt and i usually can never get blood stains out well i through a clorox tab in the washer it was clean i was so amazed
Ashley K.
Perry, GA
Love This Color Safe Bleach. Not Only Is It Safe To Use On Colors Its A Stain Fighter && Boost Your Color Clothes, Literally I Think My Clothes Come Out Brighter.
Sonja d.
Lawton, OK
Christina H.
Great product!!!! Both of my children seem to get stains on all of their clothing. This product works great.
Kamilia A.
Baltimore, MD
These definitely work and come in handy every time that you create a stain on your white clothes for sure!
Victoria R.
Winter Park, FL
I love using Clorox on everything. I never feel like things are clean unless I use it. Sounds crazy
Sonja d.
Lawton, OK
I Love This Color Safe Bleach. I Wonder Though If There's a Liquid Base, So I Could Use It As. A Pre Satin Before I Wash.