BY CLOROX #95 in Laundry Scent Booster

Clorox 2 Original Scent Stain Fighter & Color Booster: For standard and high efficiency machines Triplesolve technology penetrates, dissolves and eliminates Brightens colors and whitens whites see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Nida S.
I used to LOVE this product, but I've realized that it doesn't work well with all kinds of detergent.
I cannot seem to remove tea stains with this and it gets the job done about 50% of the time.
If anything I use it as a colour booster for the colorful of black clothing.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Very good stain and soil remover on colored clothes. Price is higher than I like to pay so sometimes use others. But this is a tried and try product that does what it says.
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
I'm a big fan of Clorox 2X Concentrated it work great on everything and now I can use even less per load. Not to mention my husband skin is very picky and this product is gentle enough for his clothing as well.
Nikki O.
Norton, VA
Loved using this to pretreat my laundry. I have used so many different types of stain remover and this works wonderful. The great thing is you can add this to your wash cycle for those stains you miss.
Stacy G.
watsonville , ca
I love how it has the same cleaning power as the regular clorox 2 but it is gentle enough for my little boys skin. This stuff works great as a pre treatment and as a stain fighter in the laundry.
Amy D.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
This is my go to for stains...even set in stains..it amazes me how well this stuff actually works..I have not found anything it won't take out!!
Haley M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It does actually lift stains, however I did have to wash the shirt twice and pretreat before hand witht the detergent. But the stain came out.
Kathleen o.
Broadview Hts, OH
I have tried generic brands, and they do not work. This brand is the only brand that I trust to work on my kids stained clothes!
Catherine F.
Inverness, FL
We tried this item. It broke my daughter out in a rash. I ended up throwing it away. To bad because I liked it on my clothes.
Andy Kelley G.
Beaufort, NC
I use this to keep clothes brighter. It also takes some stains out. I think it's worth the cost to keep my clothes clean.
Kristen M.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this work well on grass stains?
Porsha M.
Modesto , CA
Will this work well on smelly gym clothes