BY CLOROX

Tami A.
Really like this liquid bleach. It helps get the stains out of the kids cloths and helps with the husbands tee shirt stains. I use it with every color load and it helps keep the colors bright.
Vanessa O.
Pompano Beach, FL
This worked great on my favorite dress! Spilled red wine on my off white cocktail dress and luckily it was gone in a heartbeat once I used the Clorox stain fighter !
Chelsea M.
This product works fairly well. Pretreating still necessary on dry, set-in stains. Colors don't seem to be brighter, but they're definitely not fading.
Cindy M.
Meadville, MS
I use this with every load of my colored clothing. In my opinion it does help fight stains and helps my clothes looking new longer
MARIANN D.
Great stuff a must buy for stains ! My mom used to use the old Clorox for stains, when we tried this there was no going back.
Ashley S.
Mayfield , KY
Great detergent. We would use again in our household. It's not my most favorite, but I like it well enough to recommend.
Ashley M.
It works really well and keeps my clothes nice and clean and gets the stains out of my stuff . And the price isn't bad
Tiffany M.
W Alexander, PA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Love anything Clorox. Always gets the stains out and you only use a tiny bit!!! Doesn't smell too bad either!
No1.SassyGrl T.
Reading, PA
Works well and does the job! Is also a decent price. I usually pick mine up at family dollar.
Brittany D.
Murfreesboro, TN
I use this with my Tide detergent every now and then,it seems to do a good job.