Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry BleachClorox
2 Liquid Concentrated Color Safe Bleach-Fresh Meadow-45 oz

Clorox 2 Liquid Concentrated Color Safe Bleach-Fresh Meadow-45 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clorox 2 Liquid Concentrated Color Safe Bleach-Fresh Meadow-45 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Rose A J.
Hobbs, NM
Purchased at: Kmart
I love Clorox 2. I like the original or clear and free. The smell of the fresh meadow is not a favorite for sure. I personally think it stinks. It might be ok if you don't wear any kind of fragrance or scented body wash.
Julie S.
Levittown, PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
I like to use this Clorox 2 Liquid Concentrated Color Safe Bleach on my colored laundry. It takes out stains and cleans my dark loads fantastically. It's concentrated, so you don't need to use a lot at one time. I think the price is reasonable. I recommend this product, and I will continue to purchase it.
Geneva W.
Cookeville, TN
This is a great bleach for disinfecting and cleaning colored clothes as well as white. I have also found its a safe option just because you never know if something is going to bleed or is muticolored and tie-dye.
Miranda M.
Carmel, ME
I highly recommend this bleach! It works great on both a color load and white loads! My Jean's dont bleach out and my whites are almost like new! I love this!
Michele H.
Du Bois, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite and most reliable stain remover. I use it with every load of laundry. It works very well on all my 5 year olds stained clothing.
Becky B.
Rockford, IL
I like having Clorox 2 liquid color safe bleach on hand for the accidents that happen on your color clothes. Works great for what I’ve used it in. I spot treated it and then washed.
Sacha M.
Methuen, MA
It is ok but tried to leave it for a least an hr as it doesn’t work directly on the washer
Whitney H.
Malden, MO
I’ve been through several color sage bleaches. This is perfect if you don’t want to fade, and want to get the most out of your money. I have a ton of kiddos, and they are tough on clothes. This will do the trick. Definitely recommend!
Elbatoul Y.
Everett, MA
I am totally happy with this product. It also works well if a Tablespoon is added to the toilet tank weekly to help keep the toilet bowl clean and fresh and free of any waterline stains and such
Serena M.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I use this for my kids clothes well they are just messy and even though their clothes have colors they find a way to stain them so i use the Clorox 2 for color clothes its the best

Looking for your answer?