Clorox 16-fl oz Bleach

Clorox 16-fl oz Bleach

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clorox 16-fl oz Bleach!
How would you rate this product?
Kayla Y.
Forney, TX
Clorox 16-fl oz Bleach uploaded by Kayla Y.
I used this bleach to make a bleach washed sweater with a design, and the bleach was very fast acting and got the black sweater pretty white!
Veronica M.
Kenosha, WI
Clorox 16-fl oz Bleach uploaded by Veronica M.
Yo solo no uso el blanqueador para desinfectar y quitar alfunas manchas de la ropa si no tambien para hacer la limpieza de mi hogar
Jeanne A.
Dallas, TX
Clorox 16-fl oz Bleach uploaded by Jeanne A.
I’m not even gonna lie to y’all, I WOULD NEVA!! But the only reason I use this kind, this brand is because that’s the one my mother used, so I was just used to it. So I don’t know if there’s something better out there, just letting y’all know my truth. If workz for me so I just stuck to it.....
Angela R.
Kalamazoo, MI
What can I say? It's Clorox bleach...it definitely works! I would recommend for all of your bleaching needs.
Annie W.
Lewiston, ID
Clorox 16-fl oz Bleach uploaded by Annie W.
I’ve been working on reverse tie dying and use this to bleach my designs, before adding color.
Jen M.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
I think all bleach brands are created equal. Honestly, I can't tell the difference from one brand to the next. But this is the brand that I use. It cleans my clothes good and keeps them white.
Krystal S.
Warren, MI
Love bleach. Clorox is the best brand to get. When you buy other brands sometimes they smell like pee or something nasty to me lol. I’ll stick with Clorox!
Aimee P.
Fresno
Bleach is the perfect product. Use it for your white laundry and cleaning around the house. With COVID being such an issue we chose to clean much more frequently using this
Amber R.
Nashville, TN
Classic. A staple and pioneer in the cleaning world. While I personally do not bleach things very often (mainly because the smell makes me sick) there is always a single bottle of clorox somewhere in my home. Its interesting, normally I would not call myself brand loyal to any cleaning products but I guess I am with bleach.
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
I been using this for over ten years I put it in My washing machine all the time when doing white sheets and white towels I love it

Looking for your answer?