BY CLOROX

Unique design for hygienic use and disposal- eliminating the need to store a dirty, germ-ridden toilet brush. Sponge-like head conforms to toilet bowl to clean hard-to-reach places. Disposable cleaning head comes preloaded with concentrated Clorox® foaming cleaner for a fresh refill each time. Ergonomic, no-assembly wand provides handsfree connecting and disconnecting of head. Storage caddy holds wand and cleaning head replacements. One wand, storage caddy and six disposable heads per kit. see more...

• I'm thinking about trying this product. Does it make cleaning the...1 Answers
Sable W.
Dawsonville, GA
Love!!! Anything that works great and doesn't make me have to get all up in the toilet is a winner for me!!!! Works great! And my toilet has never been cleaner!
Hannah W.
Port Angeles, WA
These toilet wands are great! They are created so there is no mess. They also clean the toilet bowl very well.
Ariel G.
This stuff is a LIFESAVER. I hate toilet wands and I think they're gross and unsanitary (no offense to anyone who uses them!) But I feel like this is a cleaner and more sanitary alternative, and gets the job done twice as well. I haven't used a regular toilet wand in years! These disposable ones are the way to go!
Lisa L.
Morehead, KY
(since i gave my long-winded review on disinfecting wipes previously i figured i would pick this cute little product for my Clorox category!) such a unique way to clean your potty! always sparkling and easy to use. would recommend this to anyone. anytime!
Stephanie D.
winter springs
I love this product! I have been using it for about 8 years!! I love that your hand never has to touch the toilet or any of the cleaning supplies. It makes it very nice and even comes with a special canister for storage.
Malorey H.
I love this product! Very easy to use and you can also buy a holder + refillables! The wand is easy to use and the actual product itself works wonders! If you have not tried this product I encourage you to give it a go!
Madison B.
Cary, NC
This toilet wand is great for college. It is disposable and easy to use. It is not too expensive and makes for a quick buy! I bought it at Walmart but it can be found many places. I would recommend this product to others!
Sara M.
Abbeville, SC
I tried this because I had a coupon. The storage is great and it's definitely easy to use but it did not clean like I expected it to. I had a ring in my toilet and I clean it at least once a week.
Anne G.
Las Cruces
I love the convenience of Clorox toilet wand. I keep one in each bathroom. I love that after each use, you can toss it in the garbage. It helps to keep my home germ free and clean.
Baylee R.
sapulpa
I love this kit! My toilet has never been so spotless and clean! I love love it! It is so amazing to have a good toilet bowl cleaner! Definitely the best I have ever used!
Monique P.
I'm thinking about trying this product. Does it make cleaning the toilet easier? Is the smell really strong?