Clorox 03191 Toilet Wand Disposable Toilet Cleaning Starter Kit

Unique design for hygienic use and disposal- eliminating the need to store a dirty, germ-ridden toilet brush. Sponge-like head conforms to toilet bowl to clean hard-to-reach places. Disposable cleaning head comes preloaded with concentrated Clorox® foaming cleaner for a fresh refill each time. Ergonomic, no-assembly wand provides handsfree connecting and disconnecting of head. Storage caddy holds wand and cleaning head replacements. One wand, storage caddy and six disposable heads per kit.

I'm thinking about trying this product. Does it make cleaning the toilet easier? Is the smell really strong?
Start your review of Clorox 03191 Toilet Wand Disposable Toilet Cleaning Starter Kit!
winter springs
I love this product! I have been using it for about 8 years!! I love that your hand never has to touch the toilet or any of the cleaning supplies. It makes it very nice and even comes with a special canister for storage.
Wynne, AR
I love this product! Very easy to use and you can also buy a holder + refillables! The wand is easy to use and the actual product itself works wonders! If you have not tried this product I encourage you to give it a go!
This stuff is a LIFESAVER. I hate toilet wands and I think they're gross and unsanitary (no offense to anyone who uses them!) But I feel like this is a cleaner and more sanitary alternative, and gets the job done twice as well. I haven't used a regular toilet wand in years! These disposable ones are the way to go!
Atkins, IA
I love this product. It does a great job cleaning while also being able to completely dispose of the portion that touches the inside of the toilet. Makes me feel more confident that things are actually clean especially when I assign my kids toilet cleaning as a chore.
Morehead, KY
(since i gave my long-winded review on disinfecting wipes previously i figured i would pick this cute little product for my Clorox category!) such a unique way to clean your potty! always sparkling and easy to use. would recommend this to anyone. anytime!
Warwick, NY
The Best! I never have Anything other than these Toilet wands in my home. I only wish they would partner with Febreze so they can have a pleasant scent. But this definitely does the job and the best part is you toss, no dirty brush left behind.
Raleigh , NC
This toilet wand is great for college. It is disposable and easy to use. It is not too expensive and makes for a quick buy! I bought it at Walmart but it can be found many places. I would recommend this product to others!
Sanger, TX
Quick and easy toilet bowl cleaner! It's sanitary you just clean and toss VS scrub brushes you put back in the bucket next to the toilet where children or your animals can get to. Works great and easy to replace.
These work so well. They are quick and easy and replaced the regular cleaning wand which was fantastic for my family because my dog would try eating it. This is easy to use and store away from the dog.
Abbeville, SC
I tried this because I had a coupon. The storage is great and it's definitely easy to use but it did not clean like I expected it to. I had a ring in my toilet and I clean it at least once a week.