BY CLOROX #33 in Bathroom Cleaners

Toilet bowl cleaner automatic with teflon surface protector blue size 2.47 ounces Leaves toilet bowls smelling fresh flush after flush. Teflon surface protector cleans toilets and keeps dirt and stains from sticking keeping bathroom surfaces cleaner longer. see more...

Angelica D.
Baytown , TX
I always make sure I have one of these in all my restrooms in my house. This is the one I mostly go for when shopping for my restroom cleaning products. Keeps the toilet clean with every flush and use.
Arantza Z.
El Paso, TX
Cleans the toilet very well and a hack that I found is that if you have a bathtub this is a good use for it too clean. Just leave it overnight and it’s all clean.
Liz T.
Overall great product. I have no complaints on this it works well and cleans while dinfececting at a reasonable price from a brand I know and trust. Lasts a long time and keeps the toilet bowl fresh and clean plus easy to use.
Kristi S.
Coon Rapids
With our busy schedules we can't always keep up with the house work. These help us have a little extra time to get to the toilet without worrying about it being too nasty. We always have a package and don't let them run out.
Haley P.
Haven't these been around since prehistoric times? My grandmother used these, so I use them. I think they work ok but Clorox has products that are better. I find that these get tuck on the inside of your toilet and don't melt as well as they should.
Kristine Michelle S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What can I say about this? Well it's perfect. Our toilets smell GREAT! And they look great! They're also a bit confusing to use at first, but afterwards, it gets easier. You just stick it to the side and you're done.
Maribel H.
Stockton, CA
This product is amazing especially for toilet and sink bowls! Just drop a little product in bowl and leave in for a couple minutes then scrub gently and remove stains easily ! I love this for those tough stains and highly recommended
Katy Y.
Independence, Ky
Liked how my toilet was always clean but eventually left a blue tint in my toilet. Got it off my scrubbing my toilet so not terrible just more of a pain than anything.
Raven W.
Portland, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are not really a necessity, but they keep the toilet cleaner and fresher for longer, which is really nice when you're too busy to scrub it all the time.
Lorie W.
It does last like it says but for me it didn't really keep the toilet bowl clean. I still had to use other cleaner to scrub the ring out of the toilet bowl